Become a Patron!

What song are you playing right now?

robot zombie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Taking my 16 year old son..so maybe he can one day say,...yeah...with my father, their final tour...I was there!
Fuck yeah! You're a cool fuckin dad for doing that. I'll never forget when my dad took me to see Rush. Probably one of my best memories of time spent with my pops to date.

I'm sure he'll appreciate it. Or at least he fuckin' better.

Huff-N-Stuff

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The ones we love and will miss the most...never know untill they are gone, and then wait for the day to meet again???

Huff-N-Stuff

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
45 seconds int to this and I`m thinking...yeah..would love to watch Hypnophone bang this one out..
a very good introduction to music for me, was having a neighbor that could drive the beat to any...yes any..ELP.or RUSH...
amazing performance..
9th grade tallent show they decided to do Kansas, Dust in the Wind instead of Fanfare for the Common Man...
I remember,...the most clearest of memory...was a girl that played the flute for lack of violin...

Hypnophone

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
45 seconds int to this and I`m thinking...yeah..would love to watch Hypnophone bang this one out..
a very good introduction to music for me, was having a neighbor that could drive the beat to any...yes any..ELP.or RUSH...
amazing performance..
9th grade tallent show they decided to do Kansas, Dust in the Wind instead of Fanfare for the Common Man...
I remember,...the most clearest of memory...was a girl that played the flute for lack of violin...

Last edited:

Hypnophone

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
amazing performance..
DUST-WIND-DUDE...

WOOHOO!

Last edited:

Huff-N-Stuff

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hypnophone! I am so sorry you took that the wrong way, or I said something the wrong way..so flippinn` sorry to come off that way..
sorry sir, just that I grew up right next door to a terrific drummer that`s all !!
wtf?

Hypnophone

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Hey there Huff.

Yeah, Been there done that...
Played damn near every style of musiCk in the western hemisphere...
So what? Well, by golly, i know bueno caca. I know bullshit.

I Know. ...really, I do.

Crank it up and Listen:

Huff-N-Stuff

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
and BTW..I play no instruments...nothing zilch,..can sing in the shower a little though..lol..
come on man!

Hypnophone

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Hypnophone! I am so sorry you took that the wrong way, or I said something the wrong way..so flippinn` sorry to come off that way..
sorry sir, just that I grew up right next door to a terrific drummer that`s all !!
wtf?
Nothin' but Love(in a non-homosexual kinda way)!!!!!!

I work real hard at my craft. ...and I still suck.

Hyp.....

Hypnophone

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
The guys in the band are wanting to expand upon our current playlist.

Well, they won't consider this one:
Yeah, we have the talent to do this kinda stuff....

Huff-N-Stuff

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hypnophone, I think where the communication break down happened was when I mentioned would like to see you `bang this one out`..meaning someone I have some contact with (internet) compared to a memory of a fantastic drummer and his High School friends, that did an awesome rendition of Fanfare for the Common Man, and Kansas Dust in the Wind..back in like 1979!!!!..
No offense ever ever intended, hope that is all good now..

Huff-N-Stuff

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
very frustrated that I can not recall one of my favorite Tull songs..I can hear it though,,PEACEFULL...lol

Huff-N-Stuff

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
and you are considering telling stories of Jo`s Garage..dental Floss Factories and stuff?..Space Dust..
I like telling stories..lol

Huff-N-Stuff

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
once there was a radio station that asked for listeners to blend songs,..walking through the the park just the other day, what do you think I saw..an old man sitting on a park bench, eyeing ....

Huff-N-Stuff

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Is it this one?
DUDE, the wide-angle HR Puffinsuff is kinda disturbing......
I think that I can find a more disturbing avatar....
Thank you for the honest opinion about the Avi...it has become a little disturbing to me even,,lol
For now anyway...I will forever like it because of it`s born on date..lol..and..

VU Sponsors