Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
It's supposed to rain and storm here later today it makes my old body ache too.
I understand the reason for my finger aching but I don't understand why my knee would. When I was a teen I worked at Ingles (A grocery store) and My first week on the job, I went to lift a 24 bottle box of beer from the bottom of the buggy. The cardboard broke and my hand, specifically the knuckle, hit the underside of that buggy at full force. Ouch! But my knee just randomly started hurting about 8 months after I started working there. I had to go buy a knee brace and wear it everyday for the other 10 months I worked there. Now every time the weather changes my knee aches like a beast. I only stood on the thing and it usually takes people working years to get that sort of joint pain... weird huh?:confused:

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Me too I can hardly wait, two must haves in my garden, We grow premium crop broccoli the heads get 10" to 12" and side shoots the rest of the year. Do you veggie garden?
I'm going to get some stuff very soon. I want some tomatoes, beans and some bell peppers. I haven't quite chosen what else yet. but by the 1st we should have some plants to get started with.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I understand the reason for my finger aching but I don't understand why my knee would. When I was a teen I worked at Ingles (A grocery store) and My first week on the job, I went to lift a 24 bottle box of beer from the bottom of the buggy. The cardboard broke and my hand, specifically the knuckle, hit the underside of that buggy at full force. Ouch! But my knee just randomly started hurting about 8 months after I started working there. I had to go buy a knee brace and wear it everyday for the other 10 months I worked there. Now every time the weather changes my knee aches like a beast. I only stood on the thing and it usually takes people working years to get that sort of joint pain... weird huh?:confused:
That is weird, mine are totally worn out left one is bone on bone no cartilage the other one is not far behind. The Dr.'s said they need replaced but the other thing came up and that has gotten back doored.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You should not pick up large amounts of Beer unless your a professional such as myself. :)

Sent from my LGMS345 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors