Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How are you doing Skully, I know it hurts like hell. I wish I could take some of your pain from you, I'd share I am used to pain.
Lived with that bastard pain most of my life. Boils down to this. You control it, or it controls you. I have hurt so bad I have cried for hours begging it to stop. It does when it wants to. 4 or 5 shots of high proof booze fast as you can do it kills most tooth pain in about 1/2 an hour. Be at home when you do it.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I had all mine cut out when I was in high school. I was asleep, parents went out for dinner, I woke up alone and thirsty. I went to the kitchen, got a drink, then passed out and fell down the stairs, LMAO. Swollen jaws and a banged up forehead.
I had mine cut out many years ago. I had dry sockets and had to go back every other day to have my jaws packed with gauze soaked in zinc oxide. I was so looped out from the pain meds I had to take it put me out of work for two weeks.

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I had all mine cut out when I was in high school. I was asleep, parents went out for dinner, I woke up alone and thirsty. I went to the kitchen, got a drink, then passed out and fell down the stairs, LMAO. Swollen jaws and a banged up forehead.
sorry had to laugh at that one...sounds like something I would do lol

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I had mine cut out many years ago. I had dry sockets and had to go back every other day to have my jaws packed with gauze soaked in zinc oxide. I was so looped out from the pain meds I had to take it put me out of work for two weeks.
I am so afraid of dry sockets...ugh...vaping very little right now

Thejackson5

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

I had my wisdoms out at 21. I will take that over having all my uppers and all but 8 of my lowers ripped out. But I wouldn't trade any of that for the fact I don't have tooth pain anymore. Thank god for that.

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Ok so I have finally decided to make my own juice. Anyone wanna help me with my order? Not sure how much to order of each thing. Message me if you can help

Sent from a pay phone

#TeamJimi

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ok so I have finally decided to make my own juice. Anyone wanna help me with my order? Not sure how much to order of each thing. Message me if you can help

Sent from a pay phone

#TeamJimi
I would say order 1000mls of base and a small bottle of 100mg (nude nic $2sample) flavors. Just order a few that you usually like and try em. If you decide you like diy you can buy more base/nic

sent from a dumb operated smartphone
freaking autocorrect

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors