Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
A guy needs a break like that every now and then, you have plenty of time for tomatoes yet in your zone buddy, I was just wondering.
I'm gonna try to thursday. They are getting a little bit "tall" for my lights maybe if I don't I can just talk the gf into it.

sent from a dumb operated smartphone

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would say order 1000mls of base and a small bottle of 100mg (nude nic $2sample) flavors. Just order a few that you usually like and try em. If you decide you like diy you can buy more base/nic

freaking autocorrect
Your in for a treat. It's not hard & you can mix it to your taste. Everything you need to know is here. I mix some so good I lick the outside of the atomizer cause it tastes so good.

Sent from my LGMS345 using Tapatalk

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I have 10mg Percocet thank god!

I had those when I had the uppers pulled... but i was so nauseous from so much blood down my throat, I didn't DARE add narcotics to make it worse... so I endured the first night, narcotic-free. It was rough, but to me, nausea is FARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR worse than pain.

Andria

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ugh. If it ain't one thing it's another. My sister and her bf (staying at my house for a few weeks) decided to start fighting and get physical in my house.then her bitch ass bf (43years old) threatened me. He got the loaded pistol held to his face and told to leave. They ripped a door off and busted the wall. The cop on scene said I can't make either of them leave. Uhh wtf. My house. My property. Yet I can't make them leave. "Bull shit you stupid fucking cop. All three of you are now trespassers and need to leave before I evict you from my property the hard way" all three of them (so called police officer, my sis and her bf) are now outside in the street figuring their shits out. On that note goodnight crew. Hopefully these fuckers leave soon. My neighbors are all staring and shit.
The gf was worried I was going to jail tonight but I know my rights and what is legal and what's not

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ugh. If it ain't one thing it's another. My sister and her bf (staying at my house for a few weeks) decided to start fighting and get physical in my house.then her bitch ass bf (43years old) threatened me. He got the loaded pistol held to his face and told to leave. They ripped a door off and busted the wall. The cop on scene said I can't make either of them leave. Uhh wtf. My house. My property. Yet I can't make them leave. "Bull shit you stupid fucking cop. All three of you are now trespassers and need to leave before I evict you from my property the hard way" all three of them (so called police officer, my sis and her bf) are now outside in the street figuring their shits out. On that note goodnight crew. Hopefully these fuckers leave soon. My neighbors are all staring and shit.
The gf was worried I was going to jail tonight but I know my rights and what is legal and what's not

I would have acted like you. Case closed.

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I would have acted like you. Case closed.

I will not be threatened in my own house by a drunkie-the-fuck-clown that gets jealous over everything my sister does. The Piece of shit. I still feel like I should have shot him. But good lawyers cost an arm and a leg these days!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good Night my corner family see you all tomorrow!

Good Night itsme my friend, yeah that's a bunch of shit. Be careful and good luck with that buddy.

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
He's lucky it wasn't me I haven't shot my 44 in a while.
If they just wanted to yell I would have told them shut up. Destroying my house is another level of get the fuck out. But threatening me when I tell you to leave my house. Shit. He's lucky I was still awake. Had I been woken up by that.... yea I woulda been going to jail tonight.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I will not be threatened in my own house by a drunkie-the-fuck-clown that gets jealous over everything my sister does. The Piece of shit. I still feel like I should have shot him. But good lawyers cost an arm and a leg these days!

You did right. You are priceless in your blessed enough to be a man. I have never backed down. I dont know how it might go, but I'm gonna go there.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If they just wanted to yell I would have told them shut up. Destroying my house is another level of get the fuck out. But threatening me when I tell you to leave my house. Shit. He's lucky I was still awake. Had I been woken up by that.... yea I woulda been going to jail tonight.

Don't do that jail is a bummer buddy

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You did right. You are priceless in your blessed enough to be a man. I have never backed down. I dont know how it might go, but I'm gonna go there.

I know what fights to pick so I don't have to back down
have to be able to survive for the next battle

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Don't do that jail is a bummer buddy
Been there done that and don't plan to go back anytime soon buddy. As a teen I thought I was a badass and got into alot of trouble.
I was hardly 18 when I went to jail for having some unmentionables in my state. It sucked big time but I stopped doing what I was doing and I now have a good job and a better life
I have learned to be a smarter human by making lots of dumb mistakes

Goodnight forreal yall!

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
After work half my brain shuts down so I don't even think about work.

One of the more Nobel things I've done.

I would only share this with you. Gal I know is dying. Laura's wish is to get laid one more time.I'm going to do what I have too. Last time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors