Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I was wondering what was going on my friend, please get that checked out!!!
Went to the VA in Memphis today. They sent meds in different containers and it wasn't working right. I have been without meds for breathing for 3 weeks. Finally got it straightened out and it takes a bit to work. It is starting to work good now. Didn't want to bother everyone one about my problem:coffee:

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Went to the VA in Memphis today. They sent meds in different containers and it wasn't working right. I have been without meds for breathing for 3 weeks. Finally got it straightened out and it takes a bit to work. It is starting to work good now. Didn't want to bother everyone one about my problem:coffee:
No way that's what family is for. You take care of yourself sir

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was trying to find out why the banner I had isn't there anymore. Whiskey has the same banner.
Not sure what happened Pete, try adding it back???
Gotta go relax...good night everyone!!!!
tumblr_mfocxxcZIj1rkrr5go1_500_zps6zycm5vo.jpg

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
:headbang: Gotham's a rerun. WHYYYYYYYYYY?!?!?!?!?!?!?! :headbang:

Andria

Last edited:

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Leftover burger from lunch with my mom. I finished a quarter of it
I just have to share this with you. In Corpus Christi, Texas there is a burger place called Rusty's. They make 4 sizes of burger. 1.5, 2, 4, & 6 pound burgers. They have a salad bar just for making your burger. Their frys are included & come in a pop corn bucket. Their big bun is the size of a trash can lid. The 6 pound is 65.00 with everything. 2 pound is more like 20.00 Doggie bags are free. :stars:

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just have to share this with you. In Corpus Christi, Texas there is a burger place called Rusty's. They make 4 sizes of burger. 1.5, 2, 4, & 6 pound burgers. They have a salad bar just for making your burger. Their frys are included & come in a pop corn bucket. Their big bun is the size of a trash can lid. The 6 pound is 65.00 with everything. 2 pound is more like 20.00 Doggie bags are free. :stars:
Mine was probably 1/2lb if that. It took me 2 meal times to finish it. And I'm feeling extra fluffy now so to speak. That place sounds epic and also like a complete waste of food and money

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I wanna go there! I could eat offa that big burger for about a week! Somebody take me there! :bliss::bliss:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That's not a bother, brother, you're family and we care!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors