Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
:wave::wave::wave::wave:
good-morning-hot-coffee1_zpsn1lgdrlu.gif

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ugh. If it ain't one thing it's another. My sister and her bf (staying at my house for a few weeks) decided to start fighting and get physical in my house.then her bitch ass bf (43years old) threatened me. He got the loaded pistol held to his face and told to leave. They ripped a door off and busted the wall. The cop on scene said I can't make either of them leave. Uhh wtf. My house. My property. Yet I can't make them leave. "Bull shit you stupid fucking cop. All three of you are now trespassers and need to leave before I evict you from my property the hard way" all three of them (so called police officer, my sis and her bf) are now outside in the street figuring their shits out. On that note goodnight crew. Hopefully these fuckers leave soon. My neighbors are all staring and shit.
The gf was worried I was going to jail tonight but I know my rights and what is legal and what's not

sent from a dumb operated smartphone
tumblr_mmb6zm0XoT1s6x05to2_250_zpsqdn7jggu.gif

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Ugh. If it ain't one thing it's another. My sister and her bf (staying at my house for a few weeks) decided to start fighting and get physical in my house.then her bitch ass bf (43years old) threatened me. He got the loaded pistol held to his face and told to leave. They ripped a door off and busted the wall. The cop on scene said I can't make either of them leave. Uhh wtf. My house. My property. Yet I can't make them leave. "Bull shit you stupid fucking cop. All three of you are now trespassers and need to leave before I evict you from my property the hard way" all three of them (so called police officer, my sis and her bf) are now outside in the street figuring their shits out. On that note goodnight crew. Hopefully these fuckers leave soon. My neighbors are all staring and shit.
The gf was worried I was going to jail tonight but I know my rights and what is legal and what's not

sent from a dumb operated smartphone
That boy needs a good ass beaten.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors