Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Ok, just for funzies: Dual nickel claptons for a total of .08ohms. Temp built Genny madness!!
V7hyU5Y.jpg

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I'd give it to Mattie, but she is not interested in squonking. That BilletBox is kinda-sorta hers.

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That boy needs a good ass beaten.
Amongst other things man. He gets drunk and stupid and ends I gettin his ass beat. He's lost every tooth in his head over being mouthy. He almost lost his life last night. Had it not been for the years of legal shitstorms, I would have shot him. No-one assualts my family in my house. The piece of shit drunkie fucker. Hopefully he understands he's not welcomed here. I don't do well with people acting crazy and destroying my shit.

Anyway I'm now off work till Friday. Let's find some trouble to get in

sent from a dumb operated smartphone

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Amongst other things man. He gets drunk and stupid and ends I gettin his ass beat. He's lost every tooth in his head over being mouthy. He almost lost his life last night. Had it not been for the years of legal shitstorms, I would have shot him. No-one assualts my family in my house. The piece of shit drunkie fucker. Hopefully he understands he's not welcomed here. I don't do well with people acting crazy and destroying my shit.

Anyway I'm now off work till Friday. Let's find some trouble to get in

sent from a dumb operated smartphone
Good luck and hope he will stay away. Hope you are doing better today my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors