Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dried load? You aren't that damn old, are ya?
55014956_zps9beq5ijb.jpg
:D

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Well... considering how far Atlanta is from the scottish highlands, i'd hate to think what that would cost! Probably more than the filet mignon or 93% lean grnd beef which is the only kind of beef I can or will eat.

EVERYTHING sits in my gut, nothing gets preferential treatment -- I've got IBS, the stopped-up variety, because of extremely slow digestion. So i eat a lot of bran! Wheat bran seems the type of fiber my guts handle the best, without cramping, pain, excessive gas.

And to be honest... life without bacon? Just kill me now and get it over with, because life wouldn't be worth living.

Andria
The population of Highland cattle in the US far surpasses the population in Scotland by about 5-1
But yes...you've made your point.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've made a huge change in my diet and beverages, no or very little meat, no fried food, ( and I love homemade french fries) I still can have fish (baked) nothing with sugar or sweetener, now my sweets are fruit only but I like fruit. No soda pop or beer , I still have a beer or three on occasion, no beverages w/sugar or sweetener. Thank God coffee is not on the no no list. Basically this sucks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors