Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Arm is doing real good. Hope things are going good for you and yours.

Can't complain. Not that complaining would do any good anyway, but lately, life hasn't been too awful. And just think... a big part of that is because I quit smoking!!!! THANK YOU, VAPING!!!!!

And I FINALLY got my certified copy ($25!!!) of my birth certificate, so I'm all-systems go for getting my DL renewed. WHEW! And, if that wasn't enough good news from the mail today, the electric bill was about $25 less than I had anticipated! :) :) :)

Andria

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Can't complain. Not that complaining would do any good anyway, but lately, life hasn't been too awful. And just think... a big part of that is because I quit smoking!!!! THANK YOU, VAPING!!!!!

And I FINALLY got my certified copy ($25!!!) of my birth certificate, so I'm all-systems go for getting my DL renewed. WHEW! And, if that wasn't enough good news from the mail today, the electric bill was about $25 less than I had anticipated! :) :) :)

Andria
It always helps to have a bill lower.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So I just had a mini breakdown. Just started crying hysterical but it was good to let it out. I can't imagine how I do it but I actually located him at a Denny's in Pasadena and I called and the Hostess said he was there. His phone was dead but he complied and got picked up to go to men's program. So he knows there's no help and no way out so all I can do is hope something clicks and he does it. I'm not in such a good state of mind right now but I'm taking two young people to a meeting tonight so I know I'll be ok. But a girl I know relapsed and drank and my disease is telling me go drink with her. But that's just my disease talking. Thanks for all your support guys !

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So I just had a mini breakdown. Just started crying hysterical but it was good to let it out. I can't imagine how I do it but I actually located him at a Denny's in Pasadena and I called and the Hostess said he was there. His phone was dead but he complied and got picked up to go to men's program. So he knows there's no help and no way out so all I can do is hope something clicks and he does it. I'm not in such a good state of mind right now but I'm taking two young people to a meeting tonight so I know I'll be ok. But a girl I know relapsed and drank and my disease is telling me go drink with her. But that's just my disease talking. Thanks for all your support guys !
I wish my hand could reach out and hold yours, I Know what your going through, I really do<3
Leave the drink untouched<3

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You stay in control! :D Do not be controlled! :huh: You have friends with many shoulders to lean on! :blowkiss:

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi Scully my friend, I got my hands on the new Vaporesso Gemini Ceramic Coil Tank, it's terrible the coils don't wick, believe me I primed them correctly, a burnt, dry hit, filled it last night! :wait:
I use these coils. They don't wick for shit with 80% vg juices in tanks that have feed holes in the chimney, seems air bubbles don't like to release. I use it in a Tobeco Super Mini tank, and the coil and its holes are totally exposed in the juice, and have no wicking issues with 80% vg.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Breasy my friend words can't explain how bad I feel about your problems with the boy, we all wish we had the correct answer for you buddy. He's going to have to want to make a change deep in his heart, It's nothing you have done. I wish I had a solution for your problem as I know sometimes you feel just lost. Keeping you and your son in my thoughts and in my prayers brother. All the drinking that you could do will not change this, please don't let yourself go down that path.

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I use these coils. They don't wick for shit with 80% vg juices in tanks that have feed holes in the chimney, seems air bubbles don't like to release. I use it in a Tobeco Super Mini tank, and the coil and its holes are totally exposed in the juice, and have no wicking issues with 80% vg.
Funny you say that, I closed off the top air holes and the thing started to perform much better, I think with the top air holes open it breaks vacuum.

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Anyone know anything about the Doge v3? It was recommended for me to get that as a RDA noob...I have no clue on those things. I cannot afford a Goon or stuff like that so looking for an affordable RDA....if not the Doge, any other recommendations?

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
5.5" is what the box says. If I can get completely away from the computer for data needs I can use hot spot data for YouTube & stuff. It's not charged up yet so I am going to find out. 49.95 why the hell not. :shades:
Ah ok. I will let my hubby know because his is the same phone and his is 5". He needs a big screen so will have him call and find out about the 5.5" phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors