Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ah ok. I will let my hubby know because his is the same phone and his is 5". He needs a big screen so will have him call and find out about the 5.5" phone.
Ah, found the hook. Viewable area 5". Any hoo, it's bigger than my other one. It's just two months old. Seems like a waste, after my stuff is in the new one, the old one will shut off. Don't understand why they do that. Same number, can only use one at a time. Oh well:blah:

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Ah, found the hook. Viewable area 5". Any hoo, it's bigger than my other one. It's just two months old. Seems like a waste, after my stuff is in the new one, the old one will shut off. Don't understand why they do that. Same number, can only use one at a time. Oh well:blah:
Oh damn. John got all excited lol. He is blind as a bat I keep telling him to get one of those Jitterbug phones for senior citizens with the really big buttons hahaha. He is not speaking to me now hehehe

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Good afternoon all! I don't FEEL older.....
58c48bffcece5da0a449863a0e43fbd4.jpg

Thejackson5

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So I just had a mini breakdown. Just started crying hysterical but it was good to let it out. I can't imagine how I do it but I actually located him at a Denny's in Pasadena and I called and the Hostess said he was there. His phone was dead but he complied and got picked up to go to men's program. So he knows there's no help and no way out so all I can do is hope something clicks and he does it. I'm not in such a good state of mind right now but I'm taking two young people to a meeting tonight so I know I'll be ok. But a girl I know relapsed and drank and my disease is telling me go drink with her. But that's just my disease talking. Thanks for all your support guys !

Just remember your disease wants you dead but will settle for you drunk. But for the grace of god there go I. I repeated that to myself the whole time I had to help bury my best friends daughter who died of an OD. We are all here for you brother. No matter what.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just remember your disease wants you dead but will settle for you drunk. But for the grace of god there go I. I repeated that to myself the whole time I had to help bury my best friends daughter who died of an OD. We are all here for you brother. No matter what.
Hi Jax my friend how ya feeling today buddy

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh damn. John got all excited lol. He is blind as a bat I keep telling him to get one of those Jitterbug phones for senior citizens with the really big buttons hahaha. He is not speaking to me now hehehe
I am sorry, didn't mean to cause you grief. 1/2" don't mean much to me. You called him before I could find the box it came in. It was under some Taco Bell burrito wrappers I just had for lunch. I'm in the shop & don't have any manners on the weekend. Don't ever get between a Bikers burrito with extra cheese & onions. You may loose fingers. :shades:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors