Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Light-at-the-End-of-the-Tunnel.jpg
Exactly!!

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So I just had a mini breakdown. Just started crying hysterical but it was good to let it out. I can't imagine how I do it but I actually located him at a Denny's in Pasadena and I called and the Hostess said he was there. His phone was dead but he complied and got picked up to go to men's program. So he knows there's no help and no way out so all I can do is hope something clicks and he does it. I'm not in such a good state of mind right now but I'm taking two young people to a meeting tonight so I know I'll be ok. But a girl I know relapsed and drank and my disease is telling me go drink with her. But that's just my disease talking. Thanks for all your support guys !

Hang tough. Those diseases tell us the stupidest shit... but we don't have to listen. :)

Andria

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
If I could find that Art H. Ritis Dude, I would do things to him I can't ever post here. I'm having to wear "waders" as part of my evening gear. "waders is Texan for rubber boots". :devil::shades:

Yes, I think I would introduce Art H. Ritis to one Mr. Bruno. Mr. Bruno has lost track of countless means of making really nice with people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors