Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good night in here!!!:wave:
tumblr_njskfzSNdD1tknw3go1_1280_zpsr8jp0h9q.jpg

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is the NOS. Don't push it before you hit 140 mph. You'll flip the bike. We have proven 205 on the Dyno. Party time. Street racin' a motorcycle. 5 miles straight road. & the statue of limitations has run out. I hit 203 for under 5 seconds. It was fun. :crazy:

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You poor thing. I had a 150 BAUD for a Commodore C 64. That's how old I have become. My Pud is hard all the time just playing with stuff mankind has made since I was old enough to use it. It's a damn miracle when you think about it. :shades:

If I had a pud, I'd be in the same shape -- I was using Windows back in 1989, when it should have more properly been called "Window" -- if you wanted to multitask, Desqview did it much better -- because it was text-based, so didn't have such high overhead. That was when I was making $50 a pop to go over to folks' houses and figure out why all their devices weren't playing nice together, and then using config.sys to load the various drivers with different switches, so they'd end up in different locations between 640-1024. And also to setup their hi-speed UART with the proper locked-port settings with a FOSSIL driver, and then setting up Frontdoor so they could get echomail -- fidonet. :D Man, that shit was a blast -- you actually had to *know something* to get online... or at least know someone like me who could set it up for you. :D

Andria

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If I had a pud, I'd be in the same shape -- I was using Windows back in 1989, when it should have more properly been called "Window" -- if you wanted to multitask, Desqview did it much better -- because it was text-based, so didn't have such high overhead. That was when I was making $50 a pop to go over to folks' houses and figure out why all their devices weren't playing nice together, and then using config.sys to load the various drivers with different switches, so they'd end up in different locations between 640-1024. And also to setup their hi-speed UART with the proper locked-port settings with a FOSSIL driver, and then setting up Frontdoor so they could get echomail -- fidonet. :D Man, that shit was a blast -- you actually had to *know something* to get online... or at least know someone like me who could set it up for you. :D

Andria
Geo Works.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Best steak I ever had was in a bar next to Scripps in San Diego. Drove trucks coast to coast. Ate in a few places.
See, there you go! I will take honest food made with love and care, over pretentious "artistic" fare served in stereotypical temples of gastronomy. One of the most celebrated Chefs in France is Paul Robuchon. He had a white linen place called L'Atelier, and recently scrapped the pretention and re-invented it as a bistro with a sushi bar style counter. The food is still spectacular...but the feel and philosophy is more down to earth. He lost his third star in the process (Michelin only awards a maximum of three), and is so much busier for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors