Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Well I guess as well as can be expected. I'm grieving along with the rest of my family and just totally overcome with a profound sense of utter loss... memories (dreams) come back to haunt me at night, like the time my dad bought me my first car, taught me how to water ski (on a single ski even) took me on my first offshore fishing trip when I was about 9 years old, bailed me out of jail for not paying my traffic tickets. And of course helped me build this house I'm in right now.. just so many wonderful things my dad was a part of in my life right up to the very end and I miss him terribly. So other than that Jimmy my friend I guess I'm doing okay. Thanks for asking :)

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
You and yours are in our thoughts and prayers my friend.

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
ddd680cda09d475a0c187333240ed1dd.jpg

Lukah says hello and good evening everyone!

Sent from a pay phone

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I think you said something before about not having kids and getting a dog ? I second and third that one lol ! There should be like a kid rental agency where you rent a kid for the day and give them back at the end LMAO ! I think that's called being a grandparent ?

Sent from a pay phone

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Sent from a pay phone
Try again. You said something before about not having kids and getting a dog? I second and third that one ! There should be a kid rental agency where you rent a kid for the day and give them back at the end of the day lol. I think that's called being a granparent LMAO

kimber

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Evening corner folksies.
Work actually made do some work today, so only been able to keep up in bits today.

My boys
Theboyswallpaper2_edited-1-1.jpg
OMG!!! LOVE PUGS!!
Well I guess as well as can be expected. I'm grieving along with the rest of my family and just totally overcome with a profound sense of utter loss... memories (dreams) come back to haunt me at night, like the time my dad bought me my first car, taught me how to water ski (on a single ski even) took me on my first offshore fishing trip when I was about 9 years old, bailed me out of jail for not paying my traffic tickets. And of course helped me build this house I'm in right now.. just so many wonderful things my dad was a part of in my life right up to the very end and I miss him terribly. So other than that Jimmy my friend I guess I'm doing okay. Thanks for asking :)

Broken hearted for you Break.

Evenin everyone. I love the puppy pics. Makes me want one. Won't do it though, not home enough and I feel terrible leaving them. I have a cat and she's enough. When she's gone that's it for animals. Course, I say that now. Things can change in a heartbeat.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
OMG!!! LOVE PUGS!!

Broken hearted for you Break.

Evenin everyone. I love the puppy pics. Makes me want one. Won't do it though, not home enough and I feel terrible leaving them. I have a cat and she's enough. When she's gone that's it for animals. Course, I say that now. Things can change in a heartbeat.
HiYa Kimber my friend how have you been, not long now and you break free of that old job. I wish you all the luck in the world on your new job, you'll do great.

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
HiYA celtic my friend good to see you all your garden stuff sounds so good. Okra makes such a beautiful blossom, what are your six master plants? We plant summer dance cukes, a Japanese type so sweet and meaty with skins so thin you can forego peeling.
lol! Sorry too much typing, I meant tomato plants, southern version; Mater! :teehee::teehee: I just grabbed some seed from Wally world and don't really know what special kind of seeds everything was. I just made sure the Cukes were for salads and dipping and that I bought "Big Boy" tomatoes :)

Pipug

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well said and very true Pip, how was your day?

My day was not bad. Ran errands between raindrops and got some reading done. Hope yours was good :). Trying to get up some damn energy to work in the garden, but that ain't happening any time soon, I'm afraid. I'll get there. Love to get my hands dirty, but I sure don't have the stamina I used to have. So, a little at a time, with help from others will get me there.

Have a good night, Everyone. :)

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

I understand your Pain! I lost my Daddy two weeks after I graduated from Highschool... There's not a day that goes by that I don't miss him. Some days the pain will squeeze your heart like a vice and others you will cry tears of joy for having him in your life and the joyful memories will make you smile despite the tears. It'll be eight years on June the fourth. Much love and prayer is being sent to you and your family. <3<3

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I understand your Pain! I lost my Daddy two weeks after I graduated from Highschool... There's not a day that goes by that I don't miss him. Some days the pain will squeeze your heart like a vice and others you will cry tears of joy for having him in your life and the joyful memories will make you smile despite the tears. It'll be eight years on June the fourth. Much love and prayer is being sent to you and your family. <3<3
Thanks for your reply, :)

kimber

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
HiYa Kimber my friend how have you been, not long now and you break free of that old job. I wish you all the luck in the world on your new job, you'll do great.
Thanks Jimi. I AM counting down and excited for the new job. 6 more shifts here and I'll be done. I did agree to stay per diem and picked up one shift in June. I don't think I'll do too many though. It's funny, I'm not nervous at all about starting someplace new. Guess I think of it as a grand adventure

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
lol! Sorry too much typing, I meant tomato plants, southern version; Mater! :teehee::teehee: I just grabbed some seed from Wally world and don't really know what special kind of seeds everything was. I just made sure the Cukes were for salads and dipping and that I bought "Big Boy" tomatoes :)
Big Boy is a good tasting tomato good luck with your garden I think everyone should garden it's a lot healthier for you and good to watch the wonders of nature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors