Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi Whiskey :wave:
This is Herc, Hercules. He is the smaller of my two brothers.
Shugs
IMG_1097_zpsc3a88e43.jpg

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yup. Im fucking pissed. Tracking said my master cylinder was undeliverable, fuck that shit. It was the lazy peice of shit mail carrier instead of my aunt. I better get it tomorrow, or ill have words to fuckin say. And that guy better hope he dont run into me.

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hi gang! Sorry I haven't been on. Fiance needed the internet the last few nights and I've been working on my garden. Got squash (yellow), okra, assorted onions and bush beans planted. Gotta plant some cukes, taters and my six mater plants.... Back and legs are killing me, so I'm just gonna shut up, read back and eat my mcdonalds.......:)

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yup. Im fucking pissed. Tracking said my master cylinder was undeliverable, fuck that shit. It was the lazy peice of shit mail carrier instead of my aunt. I better get it tomorrow, or ill have words to fuckin say. And that guy better hope he dont run into me.
Hi Boat my friend can you pick it up at your local facility buddy?

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi gang! Sorry I haven't been on. Fiance needed the internet the last few nights and I've been working on my garden. Got squash (yellow), okra, assorted onions and bush beans planted. Gotta plant some cukes, taters and my six mater plants.... Back and legs are killing me, so I'm just gonna shut up, read back and eat my mcdonalds.......:)
HiYA celtic my friend good to see you all your garden stuff sounds so good. Okra makes such a beautiful blossom, what are your six master plants? We plant summer dance cukes, a Japanese type so sweet and meaty with skins so thin you can forego peeling.

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How are you doing Break my friend?
Well I guess as well as can be expected. I'm grieving along with the rest of my family and just totally overcome with a profound sense of utter loss... memories (dreams) come back to haunt me at night, like the time my dad bought me my first car, taught me how to water ski (on a single ski even) took me on my first offshore fishing trip when I was about 9 years old, bailed me out of jail for not paying my traffic tickets. And of course helped me build this house I'm in right now.. just so many wonderful things my dad was a part of in my life right up to the very end and I miss him terribly. So other than that Jimmy my friend I guess I'm doing okay. Thanks for asking :)

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well I guess as well as can be expected. I'm grieving along with the rest of my family and just totally overcome with a profound sense of utter loss... memories (dreams) come back to haunt me at night, like the time my dad bought me my first car, taught me how to water ski (on a single ski even) took me on my first offshore fishing trip when I was about 9 years old, bailed me out of jail for not paying my traffic tickets. And of course helped me build this house I'm in right now.. just so many wonderful things my dad was a part of in my life right up to the very end and I miss him terribly. So other than that Jimmy my friend I guess I'm doing okay. Thanks for asking :)

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
Your dad will live on forever in your heart buddy so he will always be right there beside you in everything you do. I do really feel yours and your families pain brother and send my continued thoughts and prayers to comfort all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors