Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Well we finally got someone to help us get our new Lawn Mower home. Got a Huskee :D And we got a little trailer/wagon for it. :bliss:And all between rain showers! :xD:

My garden is doing so well! My taters are sprouting pretty good and i planted some more okra in some giant planters about 3 days ago. They are already sprouting!! :xD: Oh this is going to be a good haul!:stars::stars:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks CC.

Me too Jimi,,, me too. Two ice packs on two black ankles

Don't know if I'll get a chance to check in tomorrow. 5 hour plane trip and then a 4 hour drive to get home. Won't get to my own bed til about 3am. Ugh. Gonna be a long one.

Have a good night to those that are left and a great day tomorrow.
I hope your travel back goes good, many hugs your way, Kimber!
Good morning Corner!
tumblr_kzkq738X1b1qb1jlmo1_500_zpss4rqcqrh.jpg

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The good part is you will be well enough familiar with that bike before you sell it. A big Harley would get you killed in about a block. Age don't have shit to do with it.

Sent from my LGMS345 using Tapatalk
I've got a few ideas floatin in my head for the off season for the bike. One is a motor refresh, the other is upgrade the motor to an 1100 and the least likely option is classified :devil:

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I had a 1965 GTO... 326 V8, Muncie 4 speed, headers, posi-traction, Edelbrock and 650 Holley ...great car ..wished I never sold it, lol

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
Nice! '67 was always my favorite tear for that car. I'd buy one if I could afford it. I did almost buy a '67 way back in the early '70's, I still kick myself for not jumping on it.:gaah:

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How do you like the '04? I've thought about buying one of the newer one's, but they aren't plentiful, and kinda expensive when you do come across them.
I bought mine new and paid just under $34K for it. I love it. I have put a lot into it, it has the Monaro conversion. The car is made by Holden in Australia, so I rebadged it, got the proper bumpers and tail. had the interior redone, etc. I also had a new engine built and added a lot of suspension and performance upgrades. I've had the car for 12 years, it has had a lot done to it..lol Overall, an amazing car. I wouls say get one if you can.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I bought mine new and paid just under $34K for it. I love it. I have put a lot into it, it has the Monaro conversion. The car is made by Holden in Australia, so I rebadged it, got the proper bumpers and tail. had the interior redone, etc. I also had a new engine built and added a lot of suspension and performance upgrades. I've had the car for 12 years, it has had a lot done to it..lol Overall, an amazing car. I wouls say get one if you can.
Well, right now it's financially out of the question for me. Maybe when money gets better I can. I just wish GM would bring Pontiac back, or sell the brand to another company, it was always my favorite division.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors