Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Afternoon everybody :). My son's B-day:confetti: is in 3 days (He'll be 10). Small, family B-day party tonight for him. My brother is still in the hospital. I gotta call him in a little while, and see what's going on. Sold my D5100 camera :stars2:.....and getting ready to start using the new D5500 that I picked up for a STEAL of a price. Time to go and do some stuff. Hope y'all have a good weekend;).

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
383ff732a21087933aee695cd41e6d66.jpg

de5de815309e91c8129211db1b7bcb5b.jpg

:idea: kid Is awesome

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Afternoon everyone ! Update on the new supposed to not leak Kanger coil...........It leaked the Nebox right out the bottom lol. So I actually like the taste and flavor of the ceramic but will have to put up with the leaking. Back to laying the Nebox on it's side at night. Have a good day everyone !

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Afternoon everyone ! Update on the new supposed to not leak Kanger coil...........It leaked the Nebox right out the bottom lol. So I actually like the taste and flavor of the ceramic but will have to put up with the leaking. Back to laying the Nebox on it's side at night. Have a good day everyone !
Kanger needs to change it's name to leaker.

Nothing from kanger that I have run into has not leaked like a sieve.

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A BIG F-U to OM vapors, got my order May 6th. One of the bottles was missing the seal and leaked out, I write back informing them. Never once asked for a replacement, they email back within 24hrs saying to email so and so to get a replacement. I did, that was 2wks ago and have yet to get anything in the mail or an email back... Horrible customer service.

Sent from my Toaster using Tapatalk

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Yep! The .5 and Ni are great, looks like Vapresso dropped the .8 and .6 is now available.
I'm weird- the name vapresso bothers me. it makes me think of sanka coffee.
don't get me wrong, sanka was funny in the cool runnings movie, but the beverage tasted like baby vomit

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello Family! Wish I could kick myself in the nuts so I could focus on something other the pain in my head. :zombie:Anyway I got an email thought you might want to know about. MaxVape or something like that said their payment people fired them stating they don't feel comfortable about vaping or products related to it. This might be the first ripple in the pond. Sure hope not. :blah:

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Afternoon everybody :). My son's B-day:confetti: is in 3 days (He'll be 10). Small, family B-day party tonight for him. My brother is still in the hospital. I gotta call him in a little while, and see what's going on. Sold my D5100 camera :stars2:.....and getting ready to start using the new D5500 that I picked up for a STEAL of a price. Time to go and do some stuff. Hope y'all have a good weekend;).
Good afternoon Kevin:wave:

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Good afternoon Breazy:wave:

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
A BIG F-U to OM vapors, got my order May 6th. One of the bottles was missing the seal and leaked out, I write back informing them. Never once asked for a replacement, they email back within 24hrs saying to email so and so to get a replacement. I did, that was 2wks ago and have yet to get anything in the mail or an email back... Horrible customer service.

Sent from my Toaster using Tapatalk
That sucks big time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors