Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
And considering what i did today ill probably be sans job by the end of next week. So what better time to figure that shit out right?

Atleast i left work like a total badass. Went out, instead of being to the side of the bike like normal i mounted it. So i mounted it, kick started in all in one fell swoop. And just droped into first and left. I wasent fuckin staying. My shift was up and i just couldent stay and wait for my replacment who was an hour late for his shift and wouldent be there for atleast another hour. So i clocked out and left.

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm thinking I'll be eating thawed out home made chikin' noodle soup tonite. I made a massive batch a couple months ago and froze over half of it. Ate a little last night and its still great. It was my first foray into making it from scratch. I intentionally left it bland so I could season each bowl how I wanted. Sometimes I use just a pepper grinder, pepper and garlic grinder, and/or sweet onion and sea salt and sweet onion grinder. It is so delish! Hang on I think I got a pic somewhere.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Getting stuff planted finally:)
IMG_20160521_0921562821_zpsj5lenobo.jpg

IMG_20160521_0922042931_zpsuufj12c9.jpg

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
It looks way better than what the camera shows and tastes much better than it looks.:) Although the next time I make it I'm going to cook the noodles separately and make them just slightly under cooked so that way when reheated the noodles aren't over cooked. :) I might just put more veggies in than noodle next time, as well. Yummy!

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So now that ive basicly imploded at my job ive got some ideas. Im strongly considering moving south. Like real south. And ive kinda fallen in love with bikes. Ive always loved cars. Im considering workin on on cars are doin bikes kinda similar to what saddle does. Just add 4 wheels into the mix

Hottvapz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So now that ive basicly imploded at my job ive got some ideas. Im strongly considering moving south. Like real south. And ive kinda fallen in love with bikes. Ive always loved cars. Im considering workin on on cars are doin bikes kinda similar to what saddle does. Just add 4 wheels into the mix
You can move out by Hank

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A BIG F-U to OM vapors, got my order May 6th. One of the bottles was missing the seal and leaked out, I write back informing them. Never once asked for a replacement, they email back within 24hrs saying to email so and so to get a replacement. I did, that was 2wks ago and have yet to get anything in the mail or an email back... Horrible customer service.

Sent from my Toaster using Tapatalk
See......That's what happens to people that forget their friend Breazy :( LMAO. Sorry to hear about the bad experience that sucks. If there's one good thing about us it's having me as a rep here to straighten out any messes and be helpful if I can

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I need a sanity check. My last post still makes alot of sense to me

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors