Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
just-dropping-in-to-say-hello-animated-graphic.gif
And good night folks, sleep well! :goodnight:
Good night Farmer Vapin my friend get a good rest buddy

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
See......That's what happens to people that forget their friend Breazy :( LMAO. Sorry to hear about the bad experience that sucks. If there's one good thing about us it's having me as a rep here to straighten out any messes and be helpful if I can
That's absolutely right!!! Hi Breasy my friend so good to hear your son is doing good with the program buddy, that makes me so happy!

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Im considering south carolina or georgia
Panhandle of Florida is good too..I lived in Panama City Beach for a number of years..That is if you like warm weather, tropical water, white sugar sand beaches and young beautiful women in thong bikini's all year round..good place to be good lookin, male and single, lololo

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Panhandle of Florida is good too..I lived in Panama City Beach for a number of years..That is if you like warm weather, tropical water, white sugar sand beaches and young beautiful women in thong bikini's all year round..good place to be good lookin, male and single, lololo

Its on the list. To be honest, im thinking closer to military bases. My whole idea revolves around custom bikes and cars. Young soilders with not alot of bills, and many having disposible kncome for the first time? More likely to say yes to a sale. I forget the name of the navy base my dad was at in the panhandle but if i go pan handle it would be near there

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Its on the list. To be honest, im thinking closer to military bases. My whole idea revolves around custom bikes and cars. Young soilders with not alot of bills, and many having disposible kncome for the first time? More likely to say yes to a sale. I forget the name of the navy base my dad was at in the panhandle but if i go pan handle it would be near there
Probly Eglin...it's a big air force base on the coast about 20mi east of Panama City..further east on 98 is Mexico Beach and Port St. Joe..both are great places to party especially during spring break..

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Probly Eglin...it's a big air force base on the coast about 20mi east of Panama City..further east on 98 is Mexico Beach and Port St. Joe..both are great places to party especially during spring break..

Cant believe im saying this, but im not looking to party. Im looking for a good locztion for a certian type of business that also happens to be a place id like to live

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
When I was your age I lived to party..lol.....even the Bible says to "rejoice in thy youth" which I did just that..in fact I'm still single today... Plenty of California girls out here but the cost of living is expensive...if I didn't have family out here I'd still be in FL probably.. Good luck where ever you wind up..just know it'll be better than where your at now...

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Sorry boat but that idea is scummy as the fda fucking hillary clitnom while bill pumps and berny sanders felates you.

More than enough scumbag motherfuckers hanging out in front of mil bases that most if not all semi retarded service members will not support of frequent places within 4 miles of the bases.
Plus as Veteran allow me to tell you flat out relying on that income stream is shitbag as can be.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Sorry boat but that idea is scummy as the fda fucking hillary clitnom while bill pumps and berny sanders felates you.

More than enough scumbag motherfuckers hanging out in front of mil bases that most if not all semi retarded service members will not support of frequent places within 4 miles of the bases.
Plus as Veteran allow me to tell you flat out relying on that income stream is shitbag as can be.
Hi Nasty my friend good to see you buddy, how ya feeling today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors