Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I was going to sell mine, but I decided to do a color change and put a different tank on it. I think I made it look pretty good.
1B281058-F29E-4A7B-BC86-3EB065C6137F_zpsawz3mvkt.jpg
I also prettied mine up.
rqkP44U.jpg

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Why? Can order a brand new RX200 from VapeNW for like only $40 or so...might be worth $20 used I would think..and that's if it's not all scratched up..I have two of them and they are my favorite mods here at home..
af5d3fe30f6faa312a4a78790e7b5524.jpg
I wouldn't dream of selling my two...but I might order the colored panels to pretty mine up also..but then again I don't take these mods out of the house..they hit hard and vape great being all black.. I got to think about it some more before I order I guess, lol

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
I have a griffin, I can't get it going properly. Always get burnt tastes, like it can't get enough juice :-/ never leaks just bad at wicking it.

AngiBe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Omg! Bewb squishes. Where you been woman?

Gurrrllllllll...I'm gonna lose it. Our office manager quit 2 Friday's ago so I get to be stuck in the office, M-F 8-5 doing my job and her's. I'm use to a more part time schedule and coming and going as I please. I seriously almost broke down last week. Plus all the rain/crappy cold days...you KNOW what that does.

And I need to remember to put VU password on my damn office computer so I can pop in more!!!! UGHHHHHHHHHHH.

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a griffin, I can't get it going properly. Always get burnt tastes, like it can't get enough juice :-/ never leaks just bad at wicking it.
Wasn't much of a learning curve to get my Griff hitting good..watched a simple 24g Nichrome build by Northern fog on YouTube and I'm still using his build to this day..Change cotton out about once every two weeks vaping it everyday..no dry hits, no flooding just a good thick consistent vape..downside is maybe having to refill often but having two in rotation helps with that..lol

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Gurrrllllllll...I'm gonna lose it. Our office manager quit 2 Friday's ago so I get to be stuck in the office, M-F 8-5 doing my job and her's. I'm use to a more part time schedule and coming and going as I please. I seriously almost broke down last week. Plus all the rain/crappy cold days...you KNOW what that does.

And I need to remember to put VU password on my damn office computer so I can pop in more!!!! UGHHHHHHHHHHH.
I sorry lady. Big ol leg wrap hugs and have some more bewb squishes. I hope you get someone in quick to help that sucks

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Mornin' gang, and thank you all for the lovely birthday wishes. :) :hug: Up earlier than I had wanted to be, since I didn't go to bed till 5am (reading a GREAT book, totally lost track of time!), but the dadgum leg cramps are no respecters of sleep OR birthdays. :mad: Probably just got overtired yesterday with the parental house cleaning, so my legs thought they would punish me for it. :mad:

Not having anything as good as that scrumptious breakfast that Break-19 described, but I AM having "a buttload of bacon" as I described it to my husband last night, and hang the freakin diet, it's my b-day. :D Trying to decide if/where I wanna go to dinner tonight. I'm not really much on restaurants these days, got out of the habit when we were so broke, so now even when we're not broke, I just feel kinda MEH about most restaurants. But I certainly don't wanna COOK on my birthday, so maybe... O'Charlies?

Andria

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Mornin' gang, and thank you all for the lovely birthday wishes. :) :hug: Up earlier than I had wanted to be, since I didn't go to bed till 5am (reading a GREAT book, totally lost track of time!), but the dadgum leg cramps are no respecters of sleep OR birthdays. :mad: Probably just got overtired yesterday with the parental house cleaning, so my legs thought they would punish me for it. :mad:

Not having anything as good as that scrumptious breakfast that Break-19 described, but I AM having "a buttload of bacon" as I described it to my husband last night, and hang the freakin diet, it's my b-day. :D Trying to decide if/where I wanna go to dinner tonight. I'm not really much on restaurants these days, got out of the habit when we were so broke, so now even when we're not broke, I just feel kinda MEH about most restaurants. But I certainly don't wanna COOK on my birthday, so maybe... O'Charlies?

Andria
Happy birthday

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Good morning Angie:coffee::wave:

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Andria
Good morning Andria:coffee: :stars2: Happy Birthday:stars2:

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rebuilt my RBA's, RDA's and RTA's today..lol. Now I have an RDTA coming Wednesday. I rebuild at least once a week and re-wick every other day because I switch up flavors all the time and have an obsession with coil building.

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi Hank
I never could get my Genesis style ZAP to hit well at all.
Tried a ceramic wick, and it broke off flush with the deck, after only three attempted hits..next I tried stainless mesh..it vaped half-assed but had a metallic taste to it..I even tried a piece of 3mm silicon wool..it came apart down in the tank...figured these vertical style tanks wasn't for me, and gave it away..hope you have better luck than I did, lol

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Andria
Every year without fail I go to my favorite meat department & have a 2" T Bone cut on my B day. I grill it with a baked potato. Stuff it with crisp Bacon, cheese, sour crème, chives & munch down like a King. Fuck Rabbit food. Takes me two days to eat it all. When the day comes I can't do that, dig a hole, drop my ass in it & add dirt. :inlove:

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi Hank
I never could get my Genesis style ZAP to hit well at all.
Tried a ceramic wick, and it broke off flush with the deck, after only three attempted hits..next I tried stainless mesh..it vaped half-assed but had a metallic taste to it..I even tried a piece of 3mm silicon wool..it came apart down in the tank...figured these vertical style tanks wasn't for me, and gave it away..hope you have better luck than I did, lol

Lol for close to $50, I hope I do too. This is one of the "new style" Gennies tho, so I don't foresee any issues (I hope)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors