Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Thanks my friend I am trying so hard to prove the chemo pushers wrong. I am going to beat this shit without their poison.
I would honestly and still do advocate tumor removal, no biopsy just get the fucker gone and then rebuild from there.

100% of oncologists are going to parrot the fda the fda the fda.
That is the time to dig way deep and read, research and read some more on the best non snake oil treatments out there.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
:confetti::confetti::confetti::confetti::confetti::confetti::confetti::confetti::confetti::confetti::confetti:
:confetti::confetti:
Andria.jpg
:confetti::confetti:
:confetti::confetti::confetti:
hqdefault.jpg
:confetti::confetti::confetti:
:confetti::confetti::confetti::confetti::confetti::confetti::confetti::confetti::confetti::confetti:

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think I might sell my Reuleaux Rx200
Why? Can order a brand new RX200 from VapeNW for like only $40 or so...might be worth $20 used I would think..and that's if it's not all scratched up..I have two of them and they are my favorite mods here at home..
af5d3fe30f6faa312a4a78790e7b5524.jpg
I wouldn't dream of selling my two...but I might order the colored panels to pretty mine up also..but then again I don't take these mods out of the house..they hit hard and vape great being all black.. I got to think about it some more before I order I guess, lol

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors