Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
For future reference...ALWAYS work from the crank outward.....always.
I just thought all i needed to do was adjust the valves. I was wrong. I just fix shit as it pops up. Its not like ill need to readjust the valves. I love how there setup. You just put a shim and with the oil, it almost super glues the shim to the bucket. Its a nice design

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good evening corner folk.
Just got home from my 4 day, 800 mile drive, unplugged vacation visiting friends that live in Itchetucknee Springs State park in north Florida. A great time was had, and my dog also got to enjoy a good romp with their malti-poo and 6 month old Shiba inu.

CaveCanem

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Kept waiting for the rain here, we need it bad....maybe tonight, looks like it wants to,,,LOL
I hope those who need rain get it. Your new plantings will need it, won't they Whis? I'm not a gardener, so don't know about these thing, but I'm learning. My late husband planted and tended a huge garden in our yard and now I'm trying to figure out which are weeds and which are keepers, lol!

CaveCanem

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Just got home from my 4 day, 800 mile drive, unplugged vacation visiting friends that live in Itchetucknee Springs State park in north Florida. A great time was had, and my dog also got to enjoy a good romp with their malti-poo and 6 month old Shiba inu.
Glad you had fun Rat! Sounds like you and the pupper had a relaxing, good time. Glad you're home safe!

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Good evening Rat. Glad you enjoyed your vacation.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I hope those who need rain get it. Your new plantings will need it, won't they Whis? I'm not a gardener, so don't know about these thing, but I'm learning. My late husband planted and tended a huge garden in our yard and now I'm trying to figure out which are weeds and which are keepers, lol!
Yes they need it, and our new yard grass seed as well

Hottvapz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ec21039483fb2a99596ac696de3e9b14.jpg

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors