Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Good night everyone:inlove:
tumblr_mqvivqBToy1snfibxo1_500_zpspiysjjgy.jpg
Good night Whiskey. Rest well. See ya in the am.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Im also keeping an eye out for a clean title frame to make it easier on myself when the end comes with legal shit. Ive looked into titleing home built shit and its complicsted as fuck in this state

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Love this new Genie DVR from DirecTV..got a new dish with it too..signal strength is 98-100% across all 30 transponders.. 1080i and 1080p HD never looked so sharp and bright on my older Samsung 47" LED HDTV..been with DTV a few years now and the Genie came as an upgrade..also got a free NFL Sunday ticket subscription for the entire 2016 season when I ordered the Starz and HBO premium channels this time around..Now I might have to go get a new 55" HDTV at Best Buy...lol

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Im also keeping an eye out for a clean title frame to make it easier on myself when the end comes with legal shit. Ive looked into titleing home built shit and its complicsted as fuck in this state
I'm not giving anything away. Bad folks know this too. Manufacturers of Bikes & cars put what's called a "Toad" inside a frame on some bikes & cars. The neck can be cut off a frame & replaced with a legal one. If the number on the neck don't match the Toad, you got big problems. Only way to tell is X ray. :wait:

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm not giving anything away. Bad folks know this too. Manufacturers of Bikes & cars put what's called a "Toad" inside a frame on some bikes & cars. The neck can be cut off a frame & replaced with a legal one. If the number on the neck don't match the Toad, you got big problems. Only way to tell is X ray. :wait:
Only way to tell if its been fucked with is xray or to read the toad? Ill admit you confused me a little bit on that one, but i get where your going with it. Considering whatim considering, ill take any advice and knowledge i can get from someone like you.

And speaking of whatim considering, im not looking foward to work tomorrow. Hell, i poped in today to get a new switch and it was evil eyes all over, and no one said a thing to me. Whatever. Maby they should stop treating people like morons and stop refusing to live up to obligstions.

But either way i gotta show up tomorrow, so i need sleep.

So on that bombshell, goodnight!

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Only way to tell if its been fucked with is xray or to read the toad? Ill admit you confused me a little bit on that one, but i get where your going with it. Considering whatim considering, ill take any advice and knowledge i can get from someone like you.

And speaking of whatim considering, im not looking foward to work tomorrow. Hell, i poped in today to get a new switch and it was evil eyes all over, and no one said a thing to me. Whatever. Maby they should stop treating people like morons and stop refusing to live up to obligstions.

But either way i gotta show up tomorrow, so i need sleep.

So on that bombshell, goodnight!
I have your best interest at heart. A toad is spot welded inside the frame. It can only be seen with a portable X Ray machine. To protect All Bikers that's all I'm going to say. :shades:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors