Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hottvapz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You know your a hottie!
d2805767eb47aa3ccb8f7c1eda0d4f3d.jpg

I downloaded a few of your pics you posted before..
490be20666806b996a16b64b89451d45.jpg
And I really like these two better than than the last two, lol

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
I find this post tasteless disrespectful and creepy. Bori is family. Her pics are not yours.

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
If I like'um, why not? Especially beautiful girls..lol

as a member I don't find that amusing.
even if I were dating a member I would find that to be kind of creepy.
as a mod its not a rule violation and yes its posted in a public space. But as a person that just gives me kind of the creeps.

its the internet deal with it? if she is supposed to be your friend than is it still the internet?

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
as a member I don't find that amusing.
even if I were dating a member I would find that to be kind of creepy.
as a mod its not a rule violation and yes its posted in a public space. But as a person that just gives me kind of the creeps.
Oh well..sorry bout that

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Come on break. You should never save pics. Especially without the consent of the original owner. I have a friend who is a photographer and he had deleted pics because the subject felt uncomfortable with them being posted public. She asked him only to keep the original for his portfolio.

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.

Hottvapz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Come on break. You should never save pics. Especially without the consent of the original owner. I have a friend who is a photographer and he had deleted pics because the subject felt uncomfortable with them being posted public. She asked him only to keep the original for his portfolio.

Well when your thirsty and can't get satisfaction without providing it to yourself you do creepy things....

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
The guy said something wrong to some. I capture ads for Beer sales with Women in the ad. Don't post anything you don't want the world to see. Pretty much it.
that's advertising its different
I would have just expected a little it or morsel of respect when someone comes in and call people their friends, that maybe they would understand that the person is sharing moment, to be seen and not saved to another's hardrive.

this is like saving surveillance tapes from target in my opinion.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I admit I have some FUCKED up images somewhere of the ex wife... divorced in 99 and still have NOT be able to touch a bottle of beer since or budwieser.

Only kept them for ammo in the up coming divorce.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I admit I have some FUCKED up images somewhere of the ex wife... divorced in 99 and still have NOT be able to touch a bottle of beer since or budwieser.

Only kept them for ammo in the up coming divorce.
you had permission to take them and save them
that's the difference.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
that's advertising its different
I would have just expected a little it or morsel of respect when someone comes in and call people their friends, that maybe they would understand that the person is sharing moment, to be seen and not saved to another's hardrive.

this is like saving surveillance tapes from target in my opinion.
I believe the person to be an upstanding sole. I got no beef with anyone. I stand my stand and say, if you don't want anyone to see it, don't post it on the web. If you want to fire my ass, have at it.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
you had permission to take them and save them
that's the difference.
the hell I took them they were a surprise.. Lets just say I drop kicked the entire case of beer out the back door... yes they were as fucked up as some of the images that were posted recently on the network of failure.

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Alright guys, I guess I'm a hated fucked up old bastard to folks here in this forum that I thought were pretty cool friends.. All I can say
is I didn't mean any harm or make people here feel uncomfortable in any way shape or form ..least not on purpose.....including you Always..I've deleted all pics from this forum and I'm checking out..should make ya'all very happy including you Huck, Bird and others that suddenly hate me.. :(

Last edited:

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Alright guys, I guess in a hated fucjed up old bustard to folks here in this forum that I thought were pretty cool friends.. All I can say
is I didn't mean any harm or make people here feel uncomfortable in any way shape or form..including you Always..

I don't hate you. I was just trying to help man. I have no guff with you at all man.

Last edited:

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I believe the person to be an upstanding sole. I got no beef with anyone. I stand my stand and say, if you don't want anyone to see it, don't post it on the web. If you want to fire my ass, have at it.
no one is firing anyone, I'm speaking as a member. its not a rule break anyway. I just happen to totally disagree with your opinion.
I think saving a picture that was meant to shared with friends is a violation of a persons personal space and privacy, along with really creepy.
I have a sister who had a "friends" do that and use the magic of photoshop to change the photo and then send it to people she was in school with.

watching her be totally disgraced gave me a little bit of a different point of view.

youre right its not illegal, its just a total violation of trust.

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Alright guys, I guess in a hated fucjed up old bustard to folks here in this forum that I thought were pretty cool friends.. All I can say
is I didn't mean any harm or make people here feel uncomfortable in any way shape or form..including you Always..

And yet no answer to my question

How many photos of mine do you have

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
no one is firing anyone, I'm speaking as a member. its not a rule break anyeay. I just happen to totally disagree with your opinion.
I think saving a picture that was meant to shared with friends is a violation of a persons personal space and privacy, along with really creepy.
I have a sister who had a "friends" do that and use the magic of photoshop to change the photo and then send it to people she was in school with.

watching her be totally disgraced gave me a little bit of a different point of view.

youre right its not illegal, its just a total violation of trust.
Man, I don't know about pictures. Not my Gig. Just using common sense. I build Motorcycles. My logic is, don't pull your top up if you don't want anyone to see your boobs. If I pissed anyone off, I R Sorry. :shades::inlove:

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
so saving pics and following women?
Dude, are you ok?

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't hate you. I was just trying to help man. I have no guff with you asst ask man.

Thanks, I still feel like I'm not wanted here..gonna check out..least till my broken heart heals some from the recent loss of both my parents.. Be stronger in a few months I hope..but thx for the nice reply..

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors