Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Saddle honey.. I love you but as soon as I blocked him on tapatalk he tried adding me again. If he dislikes me as much as he says he wouldn't be so determined to be adding me
If your referring to me I'm not following you, and put your mind to rest I don't even like you, never have and never will.. enough crazy bitches in real life, least they are for me..

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm working on a new paint job for the car. It's starting to look haggard. Dude wants a new front end for his bike. I got one. Let's make a deal. Won't be blue this time. :shades: Scares people off if they think it's still in use. I like that. :shades:

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was sitting in the study, speaking with a friend. I asked, is there anything to learn by entering an argument? He said, there are three parts to everything. Examine all three before you make your choice. That's a good rule to follow.

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey random question. I have some Nature's Flavors Spearmint. Think it may help with congestion? And also any idea if it would mix well with some watermelon, cherry or strawberry?

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey random question. I have some Nature's Flavors Spearmint. Think it may help with congestion? And also any idea if it would mix well with some watermelon, cherry or strawberry?

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.
Don't know the flavor. I do drop drop. 5 ml & add flavors till I like it. Then Use Juice Me Up, My juices change to suit me. I don't sell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors