Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not going in today, spending the day with my little man!

Sent from my Toaster using Tapatalk
full

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
As for the whole picture debacle? If I post it online I understand it is in the public domain and can be downloaded and saved, etc. I do not, however, expect the kind of behavior attributed to Break-19. It seems to border on harassment and stalking. Without knowing all the details, a precursory review seems to point towards dangerous obsessive behavior.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I wanted to take out a bank loan when we were still married for a bike shop. 10k is way to much she said. She killed a hardware store, sold several rent houses & is damn near broke. I like that.

Sent from my LGMS345 using Tapatalk

Did she ever get tangled up with finance companies? My husband did that when we were really broke; almost sent us to bankruptcy, that fucking 39% interest. That's why I handle the household finances now. :) Got all those vultures paid off, FINALLY, a couple years ago.

Andria

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We make our own juice here at the house, with 4 of us vaping, it makes perfect economic sense. However, everyone has settled into a "vanilla" coma..lol. We use Capella vanilla and everyone loves it. I want to make different flavors all the time, but nobody else wants to. Time to start my own lab!

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
We make our own juice here at the house, with 4 of us vaping, it makes perfect economic sense. However, everyone has settled into a "vanilla" coma..lol. We use Capella vanilla and everyone loves it. I want to make different flavors all the time, but nobody else wants to. Time to start my own lab!

I keep wanting to try different stuff too, but I always end up back with my strawberry & cream as my ADV. I seem to still have that same quality that wanted the same taste in cigarettes all the time, in order to feel satisfied -- really if I hadn't found an ejuice that strongly reminded me of Virginia Slims, not sure I could have been successful with vaping. But after vaping for about 4-5 months, I tried blueberry muffin, and never could vape tobacco flavors after that without just cringing in distaste. That shit tastes NASTY, compared to blueberry muffins or strawberries & cream, or damn near anything else!

Andria

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors