Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
If someone with class finds it, they will call the cops & report the lost plate. Cops call you, tell you where it is, you get it back. Happened to me. :shades:
I already went to the cops to get the fourm i needed filled out to replace the plate. So atleast if someone with less class picked the plate he gets busted and not me

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm back, and can hardly lift my arms, The Stuuuupid idiots never put weed block down, so guess who had to take every rock out of these sections , put weed block down and put all the rocks back, 1 tandem truck load :cry::cry::cry::cry::cuss2: And how is everyone else's day going:huh::huh:
I never want to pick up another rock in my life:facepalm:

thumbnail_IMG_20160523_1401194081_zpscl34pnk7.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_20160523_1401362402_zpsdnx5m9aa.jpg

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm back, and can hardly lift my arms, The Stuuuupid idiots never put weed block down, so guess who had to take every rock out of these sections , put weed block down and put all the rocks back, 1 tandem truck load :cry::cry::cry::cry::cuss2: And how is everyone else's day going:huh::huh:

Oh that sucks!!!

Sent from a pay phone

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

HiYa Whiskey my dear friend, oh no, that's a lot of rock your poor back. I'd send the company that did that job a letter telling how much that sucked.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Great! Hope you enjoy! It was my very first MOD!

Sent from a pay phone

I know I'll be pleased with it; got 3 others, and they remain almost my favorite mods -- the handfeel, the quality; the only downside to them at all is the internal fixed battery. That's really the only reason I got the 2 iPV Minis, they have replaceable batteries.

Andria

Hottvapz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Have you been a V3 user for a while? I want reviews from someone who's ordered numerous times. I've heard sometimes their nicotine isn't good....

Can't complain, yourself?

Sent from my Toaster using Tapatalk
I got 3 bottles in January. I wasn't impressed. They we're all really throaty
I haven't ordered since. Not knocking them just wasn't Good experience for me.

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Some of my best dishes I just cook.. Shut off all creative thought and let the stuff I am working with guide me.

I love that look of bewilderment when something looks no where how it should taste and then they enjoy it.
Hi Nasty my friend how you feeling today buddy check your pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors