Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I get so excited when I hear someone say they are starting diy. I have only been doing it a couple months and am already hooked. I love mixing, it's so much fun for me. There it's no better feeling than the first time you create a successful mix. I thought my first one tasted amazing and was so proud of myself. Welcome to diy hon.

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.
Hi midknight my friend I've been doing it for 3 years now and it's still as much fun today as when I first started buddy. I think everyone should love to see and help people start.

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi midknight my friend I've been doing it for 3 years now and it's still as much fun today as when I first started buddy. I think everyone should love to see and help people start.
I do love helping those starting out. I haven't been doing this long and am still learning, but I enjoy it so much and hope others will as much as I do

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good afternoon Pete. Hope you're doing well today.

Congrats, Skully! BTW, you'll soon find that there's never too much when it comes to DIY stuff. You'll always be one flavor short for something you want to make, it's the DIY'ers curse.
Hi Mark my friend you are absolutely right I have over 150 flavors and still find myself short one or two.

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What I'd walk into boat is cussing Hank is simmering and always is telling everyone to play nice. Think I need to go back in the other room and listen to the person in there whine some more instead lol

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk
Hanks being Hank, boat is just being boat and thinks everyone's out to get him. Always loves telling us what to do and well I'm just fueling the fires :)

Love almost everybody in here <3 hahaha

Sent from my Toaster using Tapatalk

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hanks being Hank, boat is just being boat and thinks everyone's out to get him. Always loves telling us what to do and well I'm just fueling the fires :)

Love almost everybody in here <3 hahaha

Sent from my Toaster using Tapatalk
Maybe I'll just pick on you so folks don't think I am choosing sides:wait::devil:
tumblr_o72951j2mc1s84kwjo1_500_zpswseh6dat.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors