Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'll be a man with a plan, by the river, in a van, pretty soon! LOL
We can probably rent this one:
6aaf52ae0a0d6331afb206cbbc8bd4ef.jpg

Sent from my Toaster using Tapatalk

OneBadWolf

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I've been a moderator for over 2 years on an avaition related streaming channel there, and the Vaughn's have lost their minds. I was nearly banned there last night for bring the matter up with Mark Vaughn. What dipshits.

I hope Joe does the same thing with Vaughn as he did with ECF. I'm suggesting to the caster of our chan we find a new home.

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've been a moderator for over 2 years on an avaition related streaming channel there, and the Vaughn's have lost their minds. I was nearly banned there last night for bring the matter up with Mark Vaughn. What dipshits.

I hope Joe does the same thing with Vaughn as he did with ECF. I'm suggesting to the caster of our chan we find a new home.
Already did

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I'm suggesting to the caster of our chan we find a new home.
For now, it's the YouTube link that was posted. It's POSSIBLE that it's temporary. I'd love to see Joe get a channel set up gig of his very own. I'd LOVE it.
Funny thing is I always hated blueberries but really dig this vape. I want a good crust to mix with it though too
If you don't have FA Apple Pie, get it. You don't really taste the apple part so much. It's great with blueberry, too.

Boat, I'm truly sorry about your job, and you know that something will open up for you. Maybe it's a wake up call for you to move on to something bigger and better. But, I can't say I'd pick up and move to find it. Find something first, then make a plan and save up for it. You're young, you have time. You're like I was when I was young... did what I wanted, no matter what was said to me, lol. At my age now, I can sit here and only wish I had listened.

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Alright guys, I guess I'm a hated fucked up old bastard to folks here in this forum that I thought were pretty cool friends.. All I can say
is I didn't mean any harm or make people here feel uncomfortable in any way shape or form ..least not on purpose.....including you Always..I've deleted all pics from this forum and I'm checking out..should make ya'all very happy including you Huck, Bird and others that suddenly hate me.. :(

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
I see it this way if I didn't want my pics out there then I wouldn't post them. I don't hate you Break. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors