Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok Finally caught up. As said earlier...........Mondays suck ! On the bright side the kids got 24 days and by the end of the week he will move to phase two. So if we can get two more weeks out of him great , if we can get another four out of him even better. But working 9-6 this week and that really sucks ! Puts me in the height of traffic and it takes like two and a half hours to get home ! Have a good night everyone ! See ya in the am !
That is a very bright side, Thanks for the update!!!!<3
Good morning Corner!!
tumblr_nyio0jTunz1unyi27o1_500_zps7dilvqnt.jpg

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So, tell me if I am crazy or my friend is crazy.

I have been known to supplement my income by taking tests, doing research papers and entire college courses for people who would otherwise not pass or can't be bothered to do their own work. I get around $1200 to take a full 16 week course and anywhere from $100 to $500 for a paper depending on the content, length and subject matter. I get $100 for a test, regardless of the subject. I also guarantee an A in everything I do and I deliver it, every time. It can be fairly lucrative, albeit somewhat "dirty" to some, but that is a problem the higher education system needs to resolve.

Last night, a friend who is also a Vape reviewer (who shall remain nameless), contacted me, he had a proposition, "Could you do a paper for me?" I said sure and asked for details. He sent me the email from his professor. It wasn't just a paper, it was his Senior Thesis in a Project Management class. I have taken the actual PMP Certification course, so I know the depth and scope of this paper. I also know the weight this would carry in regards to his continuing education in the field of Project Management. If he didn't get this done, and done thoroughly, there is no way he would get through this class and go on to the PMP. So, since he is a good friend, I was willing to help. He tells me I can have an armload of mods, a few dozen tanks and RDA's and a box of 18650's and another 6 bay charger or two along with a few hundred bottles of juice. I was even more happy to help!

There's just one problem. It's has to be submitted by 11:000pm EST (last night). He contacted me at 7:45pm EST.

3 hours and 15 minutes.

For a full senior thesis.

I had to decline. If I had a few days, no problem! I could write a senior thesis for a doctorial candidate in quantum physics given enough time. When I told him I couldn't do it and guarantee a passing grade due to the time constraints and the scope of the work, he got a bit angry and hung up on me.

I believe he is insane. I also believe he should not continue this course of study. Project management requires the ability to juggle many things, including time management and allotment.

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

I have been known to supplement my income by taking tests, doing research papers and entire college courses for people who would otherwise not pass or can't be bothered to do their own work. I get around $1200 to take a full 16 week course and anywhere from $100 to $500 for a paper depending on the content, length and subject matter. I get $100 for a test, regardless of the subject. I also guarantee an A in everything I do and I deliver it, every time. It can be fairly lucrative, albeit somewhat "dirty" to some, but that is a problem the higher education system needs to resolve.

Last night, a friend who is also a Vape reviewer (who shall remain nameless), contacted me, he had a proposition, "Could you do a paper for me?" I said sure and asked for details. He sent me the email from his professor. It wasn't just a paper, it was his Senior Thesis in a Project Management class. I have taken the actual PMP Certification course, so I know the depth and scope of this paper. I also know the weight this would carry in regards to his continuing education in the field of Project Management. If he didn't get this done, and done thoroughly, there is no way he would get through this class and go on to the PMP. So, since he is a good friend, I was willing to help. He tells me I can have an armload of mods, a few dozen tanks and RDA's and a box of 18650's and another 6 bay charger or two along with a few hundred bottles of juice. I was even more happy to help!

There's just one problem. It's has to be submitted by 11:000pm EST (last night). He contacted me at 7:45pm EST.

3 hours and 15 minutes.

I had to decline. If I had a few days, no problem! I could write a senior thesis for a doctorial candidate in quantum physics given enough time. When I told him I couldn't do it and guarantee a passing grade due to the time constraints and the scope of the work, he got a bit angry and hung up on me.

I believe he is insane. I also believe he should not continue this course of study. Project management requires the ability to juggle many things, including time management and allotment.
Your friend is nuts if he expected you to do that. He should have gotten his head out of his ass alot sooner.

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

3 hours and 15 minutes.

Pretty sure the name of the course says it all. "Project management " includes planning ahead and time management. If he was going to have someone else do his project for PROJECT MANAGEMENT he should have planned ahead

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Apparently, I am not allowed to participate in the PIF Box they are planning in the Marketplace section. I've not attained the sufficient credentials, they say.

I want to start my own PIF box for those who have not attained "Super Gold Awesome Ass Panda Fart Licking A Dog's Anus" status.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors