Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Morning everyone ! Can't wait for the weekend I'm actually off for a change ! Have a good day !
Good morning Breasy my friend you deserve the weekend off buddy
Morning Whiskey, Pete and Zach.:coffee:
Geez, my schedule got all jacked up.
Good morning Rat my friend I haven't seen you around much lately good to see you buddy

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So, tell me if I am crazy or my friend is crazy.

I have been known to supplement my income by taking tests, doing research papers and entire college courses for people who would otherwise not pass or can't be bothered to do their own work. I get around $1200 to take a full 16 week course and anywhere from $100 to $500 for a paper depending on the content, length and subject matter. I get $100 for a test, regardless of the subject. I also guarantee an A in everything I do and I deliver it, every time. It can be fairly lucrative, albeit somewhat "dirty" to some, but that is a problem the higher education system needs to resolve.

Last night, a friend who is also a Vape reviewer (who shall remain nameless), contacted me, he had a proposition, "Could you do a paper for me?" I said sure and asked for details. He sent me the email from his professor. It wasn't just a paper, it was his Senior Thesis in a Project Management class. I have taken the actual PMP Certification course, so I know the depth and scope of this paper. I also know the weight this would carry in regards to his continuing education in the field of Project Management. If he didn't get this done, and done thoroughly, there is no way he would get through this class and go on to the PMP. So, since he is a good friend, I was willing to help. He tells me I can have an armload of mods, a few dozen tanks and RDA's and a box of 18650's and another 6 bay charger or two along with a few hundred bottles of juice. I was even more happy to help!

There's just one problem. It's has to be submitted by 11:000pm EST (last night). He contacted me at 7:45pm EST.

3 hours and 15 minutes.

For a full senior thesis.

I had to decline. If I had a few days, no problem! I could write a senior thesis for a doctorial candidate in quantum physics given enough time. When I told him I couldn't do it and guarantee a passing grade due to the time constraints and the scope of the work, he got a bit angry and hung up on me.

I believe he is insane. I also believe he should not continue this course of study. Project management requires the ability to juggle many things, including time management and allotment.
Good morning Spygoat my friend that guy is insane and if he can't plan ahead more than that he deserves to fail buddy

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good morning corner
ef938b32e1b2167e597de88765c448d9.jpg
Good morning Always my dear friend what up in your day today hun

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Big yellow thing in the sky again today. Something must be wrong....I'm not used to seeing that

Morning all
Good morning AngiBe my friend hows things
Morning all! Coffee on the deck this morning ☕

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Good morning Kimber my friend hows your ankles, better I hope are you getting used to the crutches yet

kimber

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Good morning AngiBe my friend hows things

Good morning Kimber my friend hows your ankles, better I hope are you getting used to the crutches yet
They're coming along, thanks! Crutches suck, jus sayin. Bruises are turning green and still quite a bit of swelling in the right one but they do feel better today. Hubby took me to the store to get a brace for the right one so I'll try that. I'm very glad to hear you're feeling well my friend
Good morning Kimber:coffee: Hope you are doing better.
Hiya Pete!! Getting there slowly

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
They're coming along, thanks! Crutches suck, jus sayin. Bruises are turning green and still quite a bit of swelling in the right one but they do feel better today. Hubby took me to the store to get a brace for the right one so I'll try that. I'm very glad to hear you're feeling well my friend

Hiya Pete!! Getting there slowly

We will be praying for you to heal quick:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors