Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOveWerks

Music Poet; Prose Addict; Team Supporter; Vapester
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hey, gang - LW & Liz in Denver, with a weather report:

We just went through a five-minute hailstorm WHILE THE SUN WAS SHINING.

The hail never got above peanut size - but the wind was blowing it sideways, around 40 knots. The sun melted the evidence - or, Liz and I would be sharing a picture with you.

Loving every minute of it! Just like being back in New England - but, we're at 5,370 feet.

WILD! :bomb: :xD::bliss::inlove:

LW & Liz (we're moving into our new house Sunday, 29 May!)

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

The hail never got above peanut size - but the wind was blowing it sideways, around 40 knots. The sun melted the evidence - or, Liz and I would be sharing a picture with you.

Loving every minute of it! Just like being back in New England - but, we're at 5,370 feet.

Grats LW!!!!:bliss:

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Little River band is on. Think about you both a lot. You found home. In the heart of the night. :)

Sent from my LGMS345 using Tapatalk

Hottvapz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vertical bath tub
b53c6ee3522596740b72df2e8be57077.jpg

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
58 hours for this pay period? Not to fucking bad for being "part time"
Worked over and flirted with some pretty chicks from second shift, just don't tell the gf

sent from a dumb operated smartphone

OneBadWolf

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Wolf can you take these to the thread where it talks about all this please? This to me is where it belongs, Thanks:)

I'm sorry Whisky. I wasn't going to post here, but Barney told me to. You know what a bastard he is..... Do you know of a thread? If so, I'll go there. Regardless, No more posts here about this from me.

Mumms the word. I'll keep it on the QT. My typing finger is sealed. A nod is as good as a wink, to a blind bat. Loose lips sink ships. Three peeps can keep a secret, if two are dead. I'll keep it under my hat. Hold my cards close to my vest.

I am now performing a Tibetan cleansing ritual, and restoring Feng Shui to the room. I was never here. Stupid incense. Who even carries a lighter anymore?? Where did I put my spirit chasing bell.... nevermind. I'll use the test switch on the smoke detector, Works just as well.

Now, just a mild hypnotic trance, and you will never know it was even posted. I'm going to type now and as I do, my voice will go with you. No need to listen closely, it can just be a meaningfull sound in the background.... one you migh choose to interpert in any way you like. And as you read this, you might begin to notice that you are feeling a little more refreshed already.... and as you do, you can begin to drift pleasantly.... no need to wory about why your forehead muscles are becoming smoother and flatter, all the stress is flowing downwards, and slowly draining out through your fingertips. But not too quickly. About the same speed as your eyes closing...... And as you begin to drift, slowly at first, you might notice something has begun to change. There is no need for anxiety, Any of that occured to another person.

The likelyhood of waking up and finding you are now left handed, or have forgotten the number 3 is just a theorhetical possibility........

By the time you read this last sentance, I wil have edited out the part about the exact wording on the note you are to give the bank teller, and where you are supposed to leave the bag.....

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm sorry Whisky. I wasn't going to post here, but Barney told me to. You know what a bastard he is..... Do you know of a thread? If so, I'll go there. Regardless, No more posts here about this from me.

Mumms the word. I'll keep it on the QT. My typing finger is sealed. A nod is as good as a wink, to a blind bat. Loose lips sink ships. Three peeps can keep a secret, if two are dead. I'll keep it under my hat. Hold my cards close to my vest.

I am now performing a Tibetan cleansing ritual, and restoring Feng Shui to the room. I was never here. Stupid incense. Who even carries a lighter anymore?? Where did I put my spirit chasing bell.... nevermind. I'll use the test switch on the smoke detector, Works just as well.

Now, just a mild hypnotic trance, and you will never know it was even posted. I'm going to type now and as I do, my voice will go with you. No need to listen closely, it can just be a meaningfull sound in the background.... one you migh choose to interpert in any way you like. And as you read this, you might begin to notice that you are feeling a little more refreshed already.... and as you do, you can begin to drift pleasantly.... no need to wory about why your forehead muscles are becoming smoother and flatter, all the stress is flowing downwards, and slowly draining out through your fingertips. But not too quickly. About the same speed as your eyes closing...... And as you begin to drift, slowly at first, you might notice something has begun to change. There is no need for anxiety, Any of that occured to another person.

The likelyhood of waking up and finding you are now left handed, or have forgotten the number 3 is just a theorhetical possibility........

By the time you read this last sentance, I wil have edited out the part about the exact wording on the note you are to give the bank teller, and where you are supposed to leave the bag.....
Good thing Barney didn't tell you to play in moving traffic!!!!!! :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors