Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
tumblr_o1ya7mnxCi1tlb56zo1_500_zps348liuao.gif
Hey that's pretty cool

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well the party's over ! The kid that was agreeing to 45 days is now demanding to leave after 30. I got him to agree to not this Friday but next Friday and that would be 37 days. Maybe when he transitions into the next phase Friday where he gets his phone and more freedom and two man apartments he might change his mind again. I can only hope. Even if I get the 37 days out of him it's more than he's done in a long time. An even better reason for birth control than diseases.............KIDS ! They're cute when they're little then they grow up ! Anyway have a good night everyone ! See ya briefly in the am !

Hottvapz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well the party's over ! The kid that was agreeing to 45 days is now demanding to leave after 30. I got him to agree to not this Friday but next Friday and that would be 37 days. Maybe when he transitions into the next phase Friday where he gets his phone and more freedom and two man apartments he might change his mind again. I can only hope. Even if I get the 37 days out of him it's more than he's done in a long time. An even better reason for birth control than diseases.............KIDS ! They're cute when they're little then they grow up ! Anyway have a good night everyone ! See ya briefly in the am !
Breezy my prayers are still there. I myself almost fell of the wagon last week. I will continue with my prayers. Hoping he sticks to it.

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors