Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hello folks!
They're coming along, thanks! Crutches suck, jus sayin. Bruises are turning green and still quite a bit of swelling in the right one but they do feel better today. Hubby took me to the store to get a brace for the right one so I'll try that. I'm very glad to hear you're feeling well my friend
Crutches do suck! I'm so sorry about the timing, too. glad you're on the mend, though.
Apparently, I am not allowed to participate in the PIF Box they are planning in the Marketplace section. I've not attained the sufficient credentials, they say.
A PIF here? Wow. Usually people just require you stay active in the thread. It's a fun way to get to know other vapers. What a bummer!

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
There's just one problem. It's has to be submitted by 11:000pm EST (last night). He contacted me at 7:45pm EST.

3 hours and 15 minutes.

For a full senior thesis.

I had to decline. If I had a few days, no problem! I could write a senior thesis for a doctorial candidate in quantum physics given enough time. When I told him I couldn't do it and guarantee a passing grade due to the time constraints and the scope of the work, he got a bit angry and hung up on me.

I believe he is insane. I also believe he should not continue this course of study. Project management requires the ability to juggle many things, including time management and allotment.

Completely agree with you about that; if he couldn't be bothered to even ask you in advance, nevermind do the work himself as he ought, he doesn't deserve any kind of passing grade, and really shouldn't be in that field. And given the time element... I'd have to also agree, he's insane. He oughta look into nuthouse accommodations, not worry about a college degree. And you consider this guy a FRIEND? :facepalm:

Andria

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hiya Pete and Midknight. I've been better since late last week, thanks. Whatever bug we've all had just keeps cycling and changing up a bit. It's crazy! Hope you feel better Midknight.

How you doin Pete?
Better than I have been, thanks for asking. Going back to work today. Hope to kick it soon. A nasty little big it has been.

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.

Hottvapz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Huckleberried found one of you!
d163aef89c1504f144238ebe50926c06.gif

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And you consider this guy a FRIEND? :facepalm:

Andria

I do. When I was incarcerated he sent me money and took care of some things for me on the outside and was a great help. He never turned his back on me like some other "friends" did. I have been close with him for over 10 years. This is just poor planning on his part and his thinking he could handle it until the very end when he realized he was in over his head.n Then he panicked. He wouldn't bee the first person to get overwhelmed. So yes, he is a friend. A misguided (at times) friend, but a friend none the less. I would take bullets for my true friends.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't know. It would be nice to confirm. Did you see Mark casting the other night? Most of the real casters there migrated when JTV shut down. Slowly, he and Mommy began to get stranger, and more money grubbing as well.

For two years they continued to allow Warbucks to cast there. Warbucks was another mental case who claimed he needed money for his "ministry" . He would just scream at the camera. That is when he wasn't beating up his elderly mother live on Vaughn. They only banned him after he was arrested live on Vaughn TV for elder abuse. Video below. He had already done the same thing several times before.

We tried for 2 years to get the Vaughns to punt him, but they refused.

Warbuck ranting:

Warbuck hitting his mother:

Warbuck getting arrested:

This guy the Vaughns defended for 2 years.
Wolf can you take these to the thread where it talks about all this please? This to me is where it belongs, Thanks:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors