Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning!!
tumblr_ngm9e3JEBe1sijyd6o1_400_zpsluutiuak.jpg
Morning M'lady

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We won't deny it - the trip from NC to CO kicked the **** out of us. Liz had ran out of her tremor medicine, and I-70 through Kansas COOKED us.

By the time we were 35 minutes from our destination, Liz had a full-blown panic attack - and I had to calm her down.

That took at least an hour.

My back pain, sugar, and anxiety levels hit me like a roller coaster. Stress while traveling with two dogs, two vehicles, for 1870 miles with four overnight stops in-between... it was much easier when I was a younger 'road dog' musical performer.

Staying in a motel for extended periods is also a stressor. Yet -

@Saddletramp1200, @always9988, @Whiskey, @pete67, @Break-19, all of you - from our hearts, to yours:

We made it! The walk-through in our new home happens this Friday :zombie:... the closing on Friday :bliss:... we rent another Penske truck the same day :crazy:... it will be loaded with the stuff we brought from our old place :vapemail:... then, with help from my son-in-law, my brother-in-law, and one of my mother-in-law's neighborhood friends (Salvatoré) - the truck gets unloaded at our new home... then, our first real night will be spent in our new home on the eve of Memorial Day:stars:... then, my son-in-law will hang our new American flag on our front yard flagpole - so that we can celebrate Memorial Day
properly :inlove:... then...

Next week... 4G satellite internet dish and wiring installation, then... we get Dish Network installed - and, we get the newest version of The Hopper DVR - 16 films can be recorded at once... full 4K spec for our new 4K 62-inch Samsung with 3D encoding... not long after...

I'm going finish a tune I've written for VU and @Whiskey's Corner, and I'm going to dedicate it to everyone - but, the strongest dedication will be for @Saddletramp1200 - as he has been the most supportive, and complimentary about my playing. On my new custom-built Brian May electric guitar... it will be posted on Liz's and my YouTube page, and... it is my VU profile's home page - but, with @Whiskey's permission - I will share the video here, in one of my posts.

We love yas!

LW & Liz :hug:
We'd love to see the video doc of your moving adventure!! Can't wait:)

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Also meeting a woman at 10 this morning to sell her a gazebo thing we've had for a year and used for one party. I posted it on a local garage sale site for $45 and I am getting bombarded with people offering me more if they can buy it out from under her. Lol. Guess I should have asked for more.

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
We won't deny it - the trip from NC to CO kicked the **** out of us. Liz had ran out of her tremor medicine, and I-70 through Kansas COOKED us.

By the time we were 35 minutes from our destination, Liz had a full-blown panic attack - and I had to calm her down.

That took at least an hour.

My back pain, sugar, and anxiety levels hit me like a roller coaster. Stress while traveling with two dogs, two vehicles, for 1870 miles with four overnight stops in-between... it was much easier when I was a younger 'road dog' musical performer.

Staying in a motel for extended periods is also a stressor. Yet -

@Saddletramp1200, @always9988, @Whiskey, @pete67, @Break-19, all of you - from our hearts, to yours:

We made it! The walk-through in our new home happens this Friday :zombie:... the closing on Friday :bliss:... we rent another Penske truck the same day :crazy:... it will be loaded with the stuff we brought from our old place :vapemail:... then, with help from my son-in-law, my brother-in-law, and one of my mother-in-law's neighborhood friends (Salvatoré) - the truck gets unloaded at our new home... then, our first real night will be spent in our new home on the eve of Memorial Day:stars:... then, my son-in-law will hang our new American flag on our front yard flagpole - so that we can celebrate Memorial Day
properly :inlove:... then...

Next week... 4G satellite internet dish and wiring installation, then... we get Dish Network installed - and, we get the newest version of The Hopper DVR - 16 films can be recorded at once... full 4K spec for our new 4K 62-inch Samsung with 3D encoding... not long after...

I'm going finish a tune I've written for VU and @Whiskey's Corner, and I'm going to dedicate it to everyone - but, the strongest dedication will be for @Saddletramp1200 - as he has been the most supportive, and complimentary about my playing. On my new custom-built Brian May electric guitar... it will be posted on Liz's and my YouTube page, and... it is my VU profile's home page - but, with @Whiskey's permission - I will share the video here, in one of my posts.

We love yas!

LW & Liz :hug:
We are so happy for you and Liz. Take care my friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors