Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Only a little excited huh?

Just a tad. :D :D :D

Good morning Andria my friend well that's great news. I hate the wait for vape mail

Well I never expected it would hit the US that fast, hence my excitement -- it just left Ukraine Monday. But I know how those bastards in the NY ISC are, it may still be there in 2 weeks! :facepalm:

Andria

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Taking a break..my client had to go smoke, after only an hour into the session. I asked her if she has considered vaping but she seems to think it is very complicated and expensive. I have a Kbox Mini I am going to give her, along with a pack of coils and some juice to get her started. I told her if she doesn't like it, that I would pass it on to someone else. I am pretty sure it is in my truck center console.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm "bushed" literally, LOL...all 11 bushes are in the ground:facepalm:o_O:D

IMG_20160525_0824114201_zpstaa9uksx.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_20160525_0824442932_zpsidfutcto.jpg

IMG_20160525_0825160701_zpsn3zlijoj.jpg

kimber

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Jimi, you're so sweet! Achey today, bit I've been up and down the cellar stairs a few times,, all my juice is down there!!

Whiskey, your home is gorgeous!

Spyg0at.. I love that blue tank!!

All the rest of you fine people,,, I hope you have a great afternoon,,, gotta go get some ice packs...ouchy!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Jimi, you're so sweet! Achey today, bit I've been up and down the cellar stairs a few times,, all my juice is down there!!

Whiskey, your home is gorgeous!

Spyg0at.. I love that blue tank!!

All the rest of you fine people,,, I hope you have a great afternoon,,, gotta go get some ice packs...ouchy!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Hiya Kimber:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors