Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi Pete :)

Doin' ok, but kitty has scared to death. Send him some love if y'all don't mind <3 Hope you guys are doing well, Pete :hug:
tumblr_n86whimhjW1qa9gvko1_500_zps088e443e.jpg

kimber

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hi Kimber, I kept missing you, how are the ankles?
I'm in and out a lot here. Like I'm busy. Shit, I'm so friggin bored! Left one is good, right one aches like a bastard. Trying to keep up with aleve, or Advil or whatever it is I've been taking. I fully expect it'll hurt for a good long time. I WILL be going to work on Tuesday. Place isn't going to wait for me forever!
Yes ma'am. This place made me miserable. Almost cost me my marriage and went against everything I stood for.

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk
Ocean City MD

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk
Ocean City is beautiful! And just as well that you're headed back there! Although moving kinda sucks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

CaveCanem

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Wavin' at ya Cave:cool:
Heya Whiskey!! How ya doing girl? Beautiful job on the plantings, by the way......(Epsom salt, hot water, looong soak ;)). Hoping you get the rain they been promising. You have the Pico mods, don't you? Do you like them? Looking to get one more external battery mod, and these are cheap and CUTE! I always liked the istick products and never had any problems with them, so figured this one wouldn't disappoint. Would you recommend it? I vape with a replaceable coil tank, high ohm and low watt. Whatcha think?

CaveCanem

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
@CaveCanem ,The Pico's are what I use exclusively now , I have over 50 mods in my collection if that answers your Question, JUST LOVE MINE!!<3
thumbnail_IMG_20160420_0811262811_zpsywajxbir.jpg
Damn Whiskey, you gots lots of toys!! If you like them that much I'm definitely getting one (or two). They're so tiny and cute I just can't resist, lol! I think I'm gonna pass on the kit with the tank, though. Thanks Whis!

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Damn Whiskey, you gots lots of toys!! If you like them that much I'm definitely getting one (or two). They're so tiny and cute I just can't resist, lol! I think I'm gonna pass on the kit with the tank, though. Thanks Whis!
I have one more coming, got all mine without the kits, I already had my Eleaf GS tanks (pictured on two of them) that I use on everything, so it worked out good, I waited for sales and I grabbed a couple at FT

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
QUOTE="Huckleberried, post: 1171571, member: 4679"]Hi Pete :)

Doin' ok, but kitty has scared to death. Send him some love if y'all don't mind <3 Hope you guys are doing well, Pete :hug:[/QUOTE]
Give kitty a (((HUGS))) for me Huck <3<3<3 and I hope kitty gets well soon:tigercat:

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Heya Whiskey!! How ya doing girl? Beautiful job on the plantings, by the way......(Epsom salt, hot water, looong soak ;)). Hoping you get the rain they been promising. You have the Pico mods, don't you? Do you like them? Looking to get one more external battery mod, and these are cheap and CUTE! I always liked the istick products and never had any problems with them, so figured this one wouldn't disappoint. Would you recommend it? I vape with a replaceable coil tank, high ohm and low watt. Whatcha think?
I'll also vouch for them. My wife and I use them as our out and about rigs. Wife uses the same tank as Whiskey, the GS w/1.5 ohm coil, and I use a Sikary Dicey Saint tank w/1.0 coil, which holds 1 more ml but same size.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors