Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I started to get defensive when they would comment, but then realized that they love the way they vape and want me to experience what they do, it's coming from a good place. Once I tell them (a couple of times) that I tried it their way and like my way better, they stop, lol. I don't make my own juice YET, but plan on starting soon!
You should it's so easy and there are so many good recipes in the DIY section, if you need any help I'd be glad to help you.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I started to get defensive when they would comment, but then realized that they love the way they vape and want me to experience what they do, it's coming from a good place. Once I tell them (a couple of times) that I tried it their way and like my way better, they stop, lol. I don't make my own juice YET, but plan on starting soon!
You really owe it to yourself to try DIY, it's easy, and so much fun. I wish I'd started DIY way sooner.

CaveCanem

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
You really owe it to yourself to try DIY, it's easy, and so much fun. I wish I'd started DIY way sooner.
Hi Mark! I'm sure it will fine, but it just seems a little daunting.....what to get, where to get it, how much to get, ya know? Then you add in the sense of urgency and panic with the hammer falling soon. I love to cook, so it's kinda similar, right, lol? Thanks for the encouragement though, I truly needed it! I'm glad you're feeling better, too!

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hi Mark! I'm sure it will fine, but it just seems a little daunting.....what to get, where to get it, how much to get, ya know? Then you add in the sense of urgency and panic with the hammer falling soon. I love to cook, so it's kinda similar, right, lol? Thanks for the encouragement though, I truly needed it! I'm glad you're feeling better, too!
Don't worry about it. I, and I imagine most people go through the same thing when contemplating getting into this. I had lots of support from the fine folks here to give me the courage to get started. What I suggest is just browse the recipe threads and find a few that fit you flavor profile of choice, and order the flavors to make them. That's how I got started.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Don't worry about it. I, and I imagine most people go through the same thing when contemplating getting into this. I had lots of support from the fine folks here to give me the courage to get started. What I suggest is just browse the recipe threads and find a few that fit you flavor profile of choice, and order the flavors to make them. That's how I got started.
Very good advice there Mark buddy

CaveCanem

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
That's a great suggestion, good place to start with the recipe threads. Do you have a recommendation for good nic? Been looking at Vaperstek(sp?) and Nude Nicotine?

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Very good advice there Mark buddy
Thanks, Jimi!
hat's a great suggestion, good place to start with the recipe threads. Do you have a recommendation for good nic? Been looking at Vaperstek(sp?) and Nude Nicotine?
Vaperstek, and Nude are very good from what I've heard. I made my first order with Nicotine River, and have been pleased with it. I've also heard that the Chemnic nicotine is very good as well. I might try them next.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I use Vapor Tech but it's pricey, Nicotine river is good so is Nude and sometimes I use hartland
If you like throat hit vapers tech has very good TH Nic their site says they are out but they will special order it for you it used to be 25.00 a liter now with the special order it's 50.00 I think I have used it and it's good but all 4 of these are pretty good IMO I like Vapers Tech the best.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
go with the most affordable for me
There ya go. Order that! I've had good nic and bad nic and it can happen with any of them. My preference is the same as Jimmy's, Vaperstek with throat hit, as he said they'll order for you. Before I knew that part, I ended up getting some from ecigexpress, since I heard they changed vendors. I mixed with it last week to test it out and it was really good.

We're all here for you. No question should ever make you feel dumb. How else would you know? Ask any of us, we'd be happy to help. We had help, too.

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I have heard a lot about NicSelect and none of it was bad. Good quality nicotine but it is pricy. I just ordered it from Nicotine River. From what I have heard and read it's the best. No personal experience on it though.

Sent from a pay phone

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey everyone ! No time to catch up tonight. Just walked in from work. Beat to death and it took three hours to drive home with traffic. Going to make a kiddie favorite and one of mine lol. English muffin pizzas ! Then a little TV and off to sleep and back to Hell in the AM. See ya in the morning ! Have a good night !

CaveCanem

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
There ya go. Order that! I've had good nic and bad nic and it can happen with any of them. My preference is the same as Jimmy's, Vaperstek with throat hit, as he said they'll order for you. Before I knew that part, I ended up getting some from ecigexpress, since I heard they changed vendors. I mixed with it last week to test it out and it was really good.

We're all here for you. No question should ever make you feel dumb. How else would you know? Ask any of us, we'd be happy to help. We had help, too.
Thanks Huck, seriously. I feel more confident just knowing I can come to you all with questions. Maybe this will be fun after all! Looking forward to having a stash of juice like Mark and not having to rely on sales to buy juice! Pretty cool!

CaveCanem

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I have heard a lot about NicSelect and none of it was bad. Good quality nicotine but it is pricy. I just ordered it from Nicotine River. From what I have heard and read it's the best. No personal experience on it though.

Sent from a pay phone
Hi Skullzz! Thanks for the info for NicSelect, gonna check it out. I do remember hearing this talked about somewhere, adding it to my list right now. Wow! You guys are a gold mine of information, thanks again!!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Worn out.
Mowed the yard. Cleaned the gutters. Cleaned the back bedroom (vape room) and started removing the stringers in the boat. I'll have to replace the transom to
At least it's all rather easy, just alot of work to do it proper (would hate to sink) at least the fiberglassing isn't a big worry now
My woodworking skills leave alot to be desired

sent from a dumb operated smartphone

Hottvapz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
7d90311ad8f1b6191fdbd76dbb3cc2ae.jpg

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey everyone ! No time to catch up tonight. Just walked in from work. Beat to death and it took three hours to drive home with traffic. Going to make a kiddie favorite and one of mine lol. English muffin pizzas ! Then a little TV and off to sleep and back to Hell in the AM. See ya in the morning ! Have a good night !
Hi Breasy my friend you work to hard buddy you need to slow down a little and try to get some enjoy time.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Sent from a pay phone
HiYa Skully my dear friend hows things going? What you ordered is definitely a good nic. i am sure you will be happy with it

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors