Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was on pins and needles waiting for my first order.
Hey Jimi, what watt/ohm do you vape at?
The other thing that occurred to me, was that when I tried DIY back then, there was no sub ohming, and pg was the prevalence in juice. It was rda dripping just taking off, and carto tanks being refined.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey Jimi, what watt/ohm do you vape at?
The other thing that occurred to me, was that when I tried DIY back then, there was no sub ohming, and pg was the prevalence in juice. It was rda dripping just taking off, and carto tanks being refined.
Well most of the time .3-.5 if I am out fishing or somewhere iffy I take my old kbox w an old areo tank I drilled out and use a 1.2ish ohm coil in case I drop it in the water or destroy it . So some of my juice is 80/20 and some is 20/80. in the 3 yrs of mixing I have mixed all over the board it just takes a little adjustment. why weren't you happy with your mixes?

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well most of the time .3-.5 if I am out fishing or somewhere iffy I take my old kbox w an old areo tank I drilled out and use a 1.2ish ohm coil in case I drop it in the water or destroy it . So some of my juice is 80/20 and some is 20/80. in the 3 yrs of mixing I have mixed all over the board it just takes a little adjustment. why weren't you happy with your mixes?
Back then everything was pg heavy, and there were very limited recipes to work from. Also, there was limited add ins, like sweetener, custard or cream. Single flavor mixes went from tasting like nothing, to tasting like Robitussen in one drop. Too frustrating at the time.
I vape .9- 1.5, so buying a 120 ml premix for $12 last the wife and I over a month. So the urge to do DIY cost for cost effectiveness has been low 'til now.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Back then everything was pg heavy, and there were very limited recipes to work from. Also, there was limited add ins, like sweetener, custard or cream. Single flavor mixes went from tasting like nothing, to tasting like Robitussen in one drop. Too frustrating at the time.
I vape .9- 1.5, so buying a 120 ml premix for $12 last the wife and I over a month. So the urge to do DIY cost for cost effectiveness has been low 'til now.
yeah but with the new reg.s coming who knows. I have always enjoyed mixing and the taste of my mix.

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hi corner folks!
Sorry I've not been here lately. I've been running around making preparations for our trip to FL June first. I had to make sure our neighbors could come up here and check on fiance's dad. He's very capable of caring for himself but it puts fiance's mind at ease. We have to clean our room... sadly its filthy because we've been busy cleaning up trailers and the yard where fiance's druggie relatives lived until 6 months ago.

They left it in a horrible state. Stacks of old half rotten lumber everywhere. That had to be sorted, stacked or burned. Trash left in the storage/shop trailer (still alot left) burned. Old tires (dozens) had to be burned one at a time (we had no way else to get rid of them.). We still have a bit left to do. They burned trash in barrels alot. But instead of sorting it out they burned everything (including aerosol type cans and batteries!!!) then dumped the full barrels in the fucking yard!!!! Thankfully most of the hard stuff is cleaned up.

Anyway... We gotta clean our bedroom, wash massive amounts of clothes (we store our clothes in totes because the shitty house we live in sometimes get mice if we kill all the rat snakes around us. :( ) I hate to admit to that but what the hell else can I do? :oops: They smell weird because of an old washing machine we had was crapping out and made the clothes smell weird. Now that we have a different machine, things can smell better. Anyway We also have to pack and make sure the the garden is going to get watered enough and leave a permission-to- use- my- car note along with the correct insurance card in my glovebox so our neighbors can take fiance's dad or theirselves to the store. (Their car died a while back and the brother is out of work due to back injury and trying to get disability and the sister cleans house and barely makes enough for food and bills.) ...

... I hope this makes sense as I am posting this half asleep! Insomnia sux ass and Fiance and I both have it. :slowclap::slowclap::slowclap: It usually never bothers me but I'm tired and sore. :cry:

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Hi corner folks!
Sorry I've not been here lately. I've been running around making preparations for our trip to FL June first. I had to make sure our neighbors could come up here and check on fiance's dad. He's very capable of caring for himself but it puts fiance's mind at ease. We have to clean our room... sadly its filthy because we've been busy cleaning up trailers and the yard where fiance's druggie relatives lived until 6 months ago.

They left it in a horrible state. Stacks of old half rotten lumber everywhere. That had to be sorted, stacked or burned. Trash left in the storage/shop trailer (still alot left) burned. Old tires (dozens) had to be burned one at a time (we had no way else to get rid of them.). We still have a bit left to do. They burned trash in barrels alot. But instead of sorting it out they burned everything (including aerosol type cans and batteries!!!) then dumped the full barrels in the fucking yard!!!! Thankfully most of the hard stuff is cleaned up.

Anyway... We gotta clean our bedroom, wash massive amounts of clothes (we store our clothes in totes because the shitty house we live in sometimes get mice if we kill all the rat snakes around us. :( ) I hate to admit to that but what the hell else can I do? :oops: They smell weird because of an old washing machine we had was crapping out and made the clothes smell weird. Now that we have a different machine, things can smell better. Anyway We also have to pack and make sure the the garden is going to get watered enough and leave a permission-to- use- my- car note along with the correct insurance card in my glovebox so our neighbors can take fiance's dad or theirselves to the store. (Their car died a while back and the brother is out of work due to back injury and trying to get disability and the sister cleans house and barely makes enough for food and bills.) ...

... I hope this makes sense as I am posting this half asleep! Insomnia sux ass and Fiance and I both have it. :slowclap::slowclap::slowclap: It usually never bothers me but I'm tired and sore. :cry:
Florida, what fun! Enjoy your trip! Age of the home does not matter when it comes to damn mice...our house is only 12 years old and we get mice as well. No idea how the little bastards are getting in the house but they do! I have a cat but they literally run over his head while he sleeps....

Sent from a pay phone

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
G'morning!
tumblr_o5kod6L9Yu1sijyd6o1_1280_zpsqb20hege.jpg

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So, after having the new RX200S for a night, I can say I like it better than the RX200. It is different, marginally, but the huge screen is awesome. It also ramps up faster than the RX200, based on a side by side comparison we did at the shop last night. The battery cover is the same but they changed the depth of the grooves you use to pull the cover off. They are shallower, making it a little more difficult to remove the cover. I know some will say. "It's the same mod, you're stupid." But, since it is my money and my mod obsession, I can only say, "thanks for your input!"

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So, after having the new RX200S for a night, I can say I like it better than the RX200. It is different, marginally, but the huge screen is awesome. It also ramps up faster than the RX200, based on a side by side comparison we did at the shop last night. The battery cover is the same but they changed the depth of the grooves you use to pull the cover off. They are shallower, making it a little more difficult to remove the cover. I know some will say. "It's the same mod, you're stupid." But, since it is my money and my mod obsession, I can only say, "thanks for your input!"
As long as you're happy, that's all that matters.

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee

Thank you for the review, I am thinking about getting it...you just made up my mind. Ordering it tomorrow!

Sent from a pay phone

kimber

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Good morning!

297896ed1254e06055d857a28fb13489.jpg

Went to the doc this morning, it's a week old and still swollen! Pretty obvious the ligaments and tendons are torn but there's one in there he's especially concerned about so have to see the orthopedic guy this afternoon. Please don't let him tell me I need surgery and will be out 6 weeks . I have no job right now since I haven't started the new one yet. This could be bad. Very very bad. Good thing I have a stockpile of vape stuff since my vape budget will be a big fat ZERO!

How are y'all doin this morning? Well and happy I hope

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning!

297896ed1254e06055d857a28fb13489.jpg

Went to the doc this morning, it's a week old and still swollen! Pretty obvious the ligaments and tendons are torn but there's one in there he's especially concerned about so have to see the orthopedic guy this afternoon. Please don't let him tell me I need surgery and will be out 6 weeks . I have no job right now since I haven't started the new one yet. This could be bad. Very very bad. Good thing I have a stockpile of vape stuff since my vape budget will be a big fat ZERO!

How are y'all doin this morning? Well and happy I hope

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ouch! So sorry to see you're still suffering! I hope you get good news and you're back on your feet in no time! (pun intended)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors