Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi folks. Crazy weather here today.

Had a long, rough night. Kitty is still really struggling, so I'm trying really hard to hang tough and listen to the doc on this one, but I hate hate hate seeing my lil buddy this way. Send kitty love for me please. He's a mess, I'm a mess, I'm freakin' stressed out everywhere these days, lol.

Thanks guys.

Sorry to hear Huck.

62d9dc97c2c4324f9bdc41d97995e726.jpg

LOveWerks

Music Poet; Prose Addict; Team Supporter; Vapester
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
We'd love to see the video doc of your moving adventure!! Can't wait:)

Ah, @Whiskey... I've got some stills of the trip that I'll share (some have already been posted)... but, Liz is going to shoot an HD video from our new smartphones of a tune that I'll sing and play on for this thread, VU, and all vaping folk... hope that's 'kewl' -

LW & Liz :hug:
(allow us to do a shout-out for a vape shop in Thornton, CO called I Got <3 Vape - they saved Liz with free top gaskets for her SMOK TFV4 tank mod - for free - so, out came the charge card :confused:... now, we're vaping Bakergate Oatmeal Raisin Cookie ejuice... 6 mg nic, and SUPER YUM) :ejuice:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ah, @Whiskey... I've got some stills of the trip that I'll share (some have already been posted)... but, Liz is going to shoot an HD video from our new smartphones of a tune that I'll sing and play on for this thread, VU, and all vaping folk... hope that's 'kewl' -

LW & Liz :hug:
(allow us to do a shout-out for a vape shop in Thornton, CO called I Got <3 Vape - they saved Liz with free top gaskets for her SMOK TFV4 tank mod - for free - so, out came the charge card :confused:... now, we're vaping Bakergate Oatmeal Raisin Cookie ejuice... 6 mg nic, and SUPER YUM) :ejuice:
We'd love that LW, I saw the latest pic's and a video would be fun to see:)

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi folks. Crazy weather here today.

@kimber keeping my fingers crossed for you. @pete67 good to see you here, so I hope you're feeling better.

Had a long, rough night. Kitty is still really struggling, so I'm trying really hard to hang tough and listen to the doc on this one, but I hate hate hate seeing my lil buddy this way. Send kitty love for me please. He's a mess, I'm a mess, I'm freakin' stressed out everywhere these days, lol.

Thanks guys.

My cats said they're thinking about him. I hope for you.

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't know what this really means but my oxy count was 31. A friend of our is a nurse and she said go to ER. Ya like that is going happen.

31? My sister is an RN, she said to get yourself to the ER, now. When I was in the hospital (last time), the alarm would go off if I got below 98. 31 is dangerous. Get someone to drive you. If you were in the hospital, you would be aa code right now. Not trying to scare you, but it is dangerous.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Made my way back home. Intresting week. Only even bothered to set up the tent one night ( wasent legal camping area the rest) and spent the last leg of the trip back up sore as fuck. Long story short, do not insult a pagens old lady in a biker bar surrounded by pagens.

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
31? My sister is an RN, she said to get yourself to the ER, now. When I was in the hospital (last time), the alarm would go off if I got below 98. 31 is dangerous. Get someone to drive you. If you were in the hospital, you would be aa code right now. Not trying to scare you, but it is dangerous.
That was last night. I spent the night taking breathing treatments and it is 99 right now. My lowest was 14 and I was at the doctors office.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Made my way back home. Intresting week. Only even bothered to set up the tent one night ( wasent legal camping area the rest) and spent the last leg of the trip back up sore as fuck. Long story short, do not insult a pagens old lady in a biker bar surrounded by pagens.
If you were dumb enough to while cruising around on your Jap scooter.... then you should be counting your lucky stars that you can draw breath.

Hottvapz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That wasn't very smart

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
If you were dumb enough to while cruising around on your Jap scooter.... then you should be counting your lucky stars that you can draw breath.
They were fine till the one guy came in. He insulted my bike saying something along the lines of I wouldent be caught dead ride in jap shit. I said At least I don't gotta ride that saddle bag you call a wife. Next I remember was wakin up in the hospital with a nurse check in on me and a cop outside the door. Busted ribs and a concussion but I'll be alright.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
That wasn't very smart

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk

I'm a happy drunk unless someone pissed me off (and I mean bad pisses me off) or I'm in a super shirty mood when I start. I wasent in the mood to take shit so I started it instead.

Short version. I know...

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
They were fine till the one guy came in. He insulted my bike saying something along the lines of I wouldent be caught dead ride in jap shit. I said At least I don't gotta ride that saddle bag you call a wife. Next I remember was wakin up in the hospital with a nurse check in on me and a cop outside the door. Busted ribs and a concussion but I'll be alright.
Wrote a check check with your bulldog mouth that your puppy dog ass could not cash.

The correct response should have been "It may be jap shit but at least I am riding and not driving".. less pain and hospital bills could have happened, they might have even bought you a drink.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Wrote a check check with your bulldog mouth that your puppy dog ass could not cash.

The correct response should have been "It may be jap shit but at least I am riding and not driving".. less pain and hospital bills could have happened, they might have even bought you a drink.
Ehhh whatever. Live and learn. I ain't dead and my knuckles are fucked up so I At least got two good punches in before they kicked my ass.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Until they catch up to you.

Pissing off a 1%er club is like pissing off the mafia, and elephants... they never forget and they will get even.
Considering I wasent local, and got out of town as soon as I picked my bike up, and they already put me in the hospital, I think I'll be alright.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
He is really medium sized, they can grow to 50lbs. This year I here the state also released Tiger Muskey into the James River, they are hybrid and are even bigger, they grow at 1.5 times faster than a Muskie.
Jesus wept.. that shit should be enough to keep one out of the water there.
Have you guys had any bullsharks in that river?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors