Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
And if they still want me, I'm not to worried about them while I'm up here. They have no presence up here. It's riders, basterds and hells angles up here. Haven't seen a pagen sense the pa line

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Jesus wept.. that shit should be enough to keep one out of the water there.
Have you guys had any bullsharks in that river?
No Bullsharks, Muskies only run for about 4 weeks a year, they get fished out fast, they are not indigenous to this part of the country. The state stocks them every year west of me, by the time they make it here, they are good sized.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Howdy Mark
4_28_zpsjd32zsfy.gif

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
No Bullsharks, Muskies only run for about 4 weeks a year, they get fished out fast, they are not indigenous to this part of the country. The state stocks them every year west of me, by the time they make it here, they are good sized.
I am sure if that river connects to the ocean you have bullys in it. A few years ago they caught a fairly big bastard about 200 mi. from shitcago in the Mississippi.

The main rivers here the Columbia and Willamette connect, we have sea bastards (seals and sea lions) 150+ miles inland, warm water + connection to ocean actually has me concerned enough I will stay the FUCK out of those rivers below fish ladders and locks.
I watched on program on bull sharks and it was WELL upriver in one area... they tracked a couple that were under a floating dock that people were swimming off of.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Sharks are awesome. Their kust so cool to just watch. Swam with them once. Camden aquarium. Not in a cage. Just jump in and have fun. They were so cool

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Tell ya what. If I hit a big PowerBall jackpot......Everyone @ Whiskey's Corner...will get a nice check! For now......I can cover my own....and that's about it. Need to save for the next year to get a new car. Mine's 14 y.old now, and I'm READY!
I think I would talk to bigalow and hand it right over to get me off planet.

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My son and I (well.....wife too:teehee:) are watching the X Men movies for the FIRST:rolleyes: time....Starting from the 1st movie! Watched the first two movies, and gettin' ready to take a ride to the library, and hopefully they have #3 for tonight:popcorn:(Damn smilies!:gaah:). Hope y'all have a good night. Talk to y'all tomorrow......G'night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors