Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaveCanem

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Good evening @pete67 ! Glad to hear you're feeling better, but the oxygen numbers and the FIVE breathing treatments has me a little worried! PLEASE do as your doctor tells you? I've gotten pretty attached to you, ya' know. I don't like it when my friends aren't feeling well, and when you said you were having difficulty breathing last night, we ALL freaked out. Please take care of you.....for us?

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My son and I (well.....wife too:teehee:) are watching the X Men movies for the FIRST:rolleyes: time....Starting from the 1st movie! Watched the first two movies, and gettin' ready to take a ride to the library, and hopefully they have #3 for tonight:popcorn:(Damn smilies!:gaah:). Hope y'all have a good night. Talk to y'all tomorrow......G'night.
Good night Kevin enjoy your movies buddy

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hello again all. Finally got caught up on my threads. Sometimes I wonder if I maintain too many LOL

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.
Hi midknight my friend how ya feeling tonight buddy
Always hasn't posted much today
HiYa Whiskey my dear friend yesterday I think she said she was going to take a few days off

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Have a good night Kev, I'm out too, Good night everyone:)
tumblr_o3kbwyRUSp1tzr1oqo1_400_zpsx8v60h39.gif
Good Night Whiskey my dear friend enjoy your evening

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Good evening @pete67 ! Glad to hear you're feeling better, but the oxygen numbers and the FIVE breathing treatments has me a little worried! PLEASE do as your doctor tells you? I've gotten pretty attached to you, ya' know. I don't like it when my friends aren't feeling well, and when you said you were having difficulty breathing last night, we ALL freaked out. Please take care of you.....for us?
I promise I will take better care of myself for me and my family here.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi!! How are you doing this evening? Did the appointments go okay today?
HiYa cave my dear friend, doing good tonight, the Dr appointment was long just got back a little while ago blood work sucked they said my numbers were up some and they want to keep a closer eye on them but I expected that. So how's you and hows your day going?

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi folks. Crazy weather here today.

@kimber keeping my fingers crossed for you. @pete67 good to see you here, so I hope you're feeling better.

Had a long, rough night. Kitty is still really struggling, so I'm trying really hard to hang tough and listen to the doc on this one, but I hate hate hate seeing my lil buddy this way. Send kitty love for me please. He's a mess, I'm a mess, I'm freakin' stressed out everywhere these days, lol.

Thanks guys.
:inlove::blowkiss::grumpy::tigercat:

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh God lol. All caught up tired, sore and hungry. Kid put me through the emotional wringer today but managed to get that worked out.......for now. Night everyone. See ya in the am !
Good night Breazy. We'll keep you in our prayers bud. I know first hand how hard it is to get off of that stuff.

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.

CaveCanem

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
What Vapin' said. And you can ask anything here!
Anything?!
HiYa cave my dear friend, doing good tonight, the Dr appointment was long just got back a little while ago blood work sucked they said my numbers were up some and they want to keep a closer eye on them but I expected that. So how's you and hows your day going?
I'm sorry it was long day for you Jimi, and the numbers weren't what you or he would have liked. And yes, that sucks. I'm glad he's keeping a closer eye on your bloodwork, those numbers can fluctuate from test to test, and he's being proactive! My day was great and now I'm being a big old slug, lol. I did have to replace the screens in two windows today because birds had pecked holes in them and pulled the screens apart to build nests!! The cat would sit on the windowsill and watch them do it. So now I know how to put new screening in the frames, lol. YouTube is pretty useful!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors