Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kimber

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
It's getting there. No surgery thank goodness. Just a new brace that I have to wear for three weeks until I go back to the orthopedic guy. As long as I can get my shoe on I can start my new job next week!!! Finally!

Sad here in my little town. Two overdoses yesterday, one was the brother of my husbands work partner,, the other was my high school bff's niece. Hubbys daughter has been seen near the apartment where the bodies were found and has been in the wind for weeks. He's scared. He jumps every time his phone rings. ****** has taken over here. And we're a small town. I guess it can happen anywhere and to anyone.

Taking my kitty to the vet today,, she cries constantly. I mean CONSTANTLY! Wakes us up 6 or 7 times a night. Idk if she's in pain or just anxiety. She's 14 and her kidneys are bad, have been for a long time. Lost her sister a few months ago so maybe she's just lonely... I'm sure this isn't going to be cheap. And me with no job at the moment.

Gotta run,, ok maybe not run, more like hobble. Have a fabulous day y'all!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hottvapz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi Hott my friend doing good today thanks for asking buddy hows you? Today is your last day at that shit job ? I am so glad you are getting the hell out of there and back to where you can be happy, that makes me happy!!
Yes it is the last day. Now all the packing starts again. Hope to be home by next weekend.

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
It's getting there. No surgery thank goodness. Just a new brace that I have to wear for three weeks until I go back to the orthopedic guy. As long as I can get my shoe on I can start my new job next week!!! Finally!

Sad here in my little town. Two overdoses yesterday, one was the brother of my husbands work partner,, the other was my high school bff's niece. Hubbys daughter has been seen near the apartment where the bodies were found and has been in the wind for weeks. He's scared. He jumps every time his phone rings. ****** has taken over here. And we're a small town. I guess it can happen anywhere and to anyone.

Taking my kitty to the vet today,, she cries constantly. I mean CONSTANTLY! Wakes us up 6 or 7 times a night. Idk if she's in pain or just anxiety. She's 14 and her kidneys are bad, have been for a long time. Lost her sister a few months ago so maybe she's just lonely... I'm sure this isn't going to be cheap. And me with no job at the moment.

I hope your foot heals up real quickly, Kimber. Sorry to hear about all the trouble in town because of ******. That's one nasty drug that has it's hooks in a lot of folks just about everywhere. I also hope your kitty is better soon. I know how hard it is to see your fur baby suffering.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

HiYa Kimber So glad to hear no surgery in your future, even with the brace please take it as easy as you can. Just being up on it all day at work is going to be tough. I don't blame hubby for being worried the drug problem is out of hand pretty much everywhere. I hope kitty is just lonely and gets better soon, vets are costly but after 14 years I am sure he/she has found a close place in your heart money can always be replaced. wishing you the best on your new job and that your ankles heal well.

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hopefully every ones day has found them well so far. I pissed my manager off by clocking out for break at 11 (not supposed to go from 11-1) but I am not gonna work like a slave all day with no a.c. and no break.

sent from a dumb operated smartphone

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Hope your kitty is ok.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hopefully every ones day has found them well so far. I pissed my manager off by clocking out for break at 11 (not supposed to go from 11-1) but I am not gonna work like a slave all day with no a.c. and no break.

sent from a dumb operated smartphone
Hi itsme my friend I don't blame you no a.c. in the kitchen that's just not right buddy.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Awwww wishing for the best for your kitty, Kimber
<3

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
hi-puppy-smiley-emoticon_zpsx1jf64dk.gif
Jimi:)

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hey gang! Happy Friday! I'd be happier about the long weekend if I didn't have vapemail on the way that will probably get here Tuesday, thx to that holiday. :facepalm:

Andria

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors