Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I found one a little risqué, well I will show you!
embarrassed_zpsuhgaizyp.gif
:D

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hey Pete, I just found a bottle of juice I forgot I had and filled a tank. It's great Glas Pound Cake, top shelf, 20+ for 30ml. I highly recommend it, very sweet and smooth. A month ago I stopped in the new B&M here, Mad Vapes to get a silicone sleeve for my Cuboid, tried Pound Cake while there and brought home a 30ml. I think you'll like it! :giggle:
I will have to give that a try. Sounds very good to me.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Hey Pete, I just found a bottle of juice I forgot I had and filled a tank. It's great Glas Pound Cake, top shelf, 20+ for 30ml. I highly recommend it, very sweet and smooth. A month ago I stopped in the new B&M here, Mad Vapes to get a silicone sleeve for my Cuboid, tried Pound Cake while there and brought home a 30ml. I think you'll like it! :giggle:
Of Sean Glas's juices...Pound Cake is the only one I really love. Also try "Experiment One" by Teleos (Also known as "Corn"). Tastes exactly like roasted whole corn you'd get at a country fair....and on mesh, it is like sweet corn pudding.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Good afternoon guys, hope everyone is going to have a good weekend tomorrow. Make sure you guys all vape a tank for me while I'm working in the rain lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hello there @Etown smoke ! After two weeks of heavy travel holiday, I'm ready to just veg at home and vape the place into a cloudy mess.

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Of Sean Glas's juices...Pound Cake is the only one I really love. Also try "Experiment One" by Teleos (Also known as "Corn"). Tastes exactly like roasted whole corn you'd get at a country fair....and on mesh, it is like sweet corn pudding.
I'm looking for it now, love the flavor of sweet corn.

boriqua75

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi all, I had s question and thought I could get a straight answer from you all. I need to fly out to see my friend whonisnt doing well, can I take my ecig on the plane? I have ones with just internal batteries, looked on line but the info was old..

Vape on

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi all, I had s question and thought I could get a straight answer from you all. I need to fly out to see my friend whonisnt doing well, can I take my ecig on the plane? I have ones with just internal batteries, looked on line but the info was old..

Vape on
I believe disassembled , no juice in the tank, in a baggie.

And HI! :D

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Vape on
HiYa Bori my friend I'd like to answer that for you but I don't fly, you might call the airline you plan on using and ask them. How are you doing? Sorry your friend isn't doing good I hope she pulls through it. Good thoughts and prayers coming her way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors