Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi Hott & Saddle
cute-smiling-smiley-emoticon_zpsu8d2xyi0.gif

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Got the bike runnin. She runs strong now. Its also nice being able to use the starter. On my way home from kmart (went to buy some new jeans) got caught in a freakin down pour. I was following a rocket and he laid it down about 300 yards in front of me. Stoped helped him out (he was fine. Able to ride on) got home. Pealed my cloths off took a shower. It stoped raining, went to the store bought some mini pizzas and a 30 pack. That was fun riding a few blocks with a case of beer straped to my bitch seat. Got a few odd looks from some soccer mom types but got a thumbs up from a trucker lol. All in all its decent now that the mornings over.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got the bike runnin. She runs strong now. Its also nice being able to use the starter. On my way home from kmart (went to buy some new jeans) got caught in a freakin down pour. I was following a rocket and he laid it down about 300 yards in front of me. Stoped helped him out (he was fine. Able to ride on) got home. Pealed my cloths off took a shower. It stoped raining, went to the store bought some mini pizzas and a 30 pack. That was fun riding a few blocks with a case of beer straped to my bitch seat. Got a few odd looks from some soccer mom types but got a thumbs up from a trucker lol. All in all its decent now that the mornings over.
smiley-callout_zpsvqdvbmwg.png

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fresh:coffee2: is on.
Hey Pete, I just found a bottle of juice I forgot I had and filled a tank. It's great Glas Pound Cake, top shelf, 20+ for 30ml. I highly recommend it, very sweet and smooth. A month ago I stopped in the new B&M here, Mad Vapes to get a silicone sleeve for my Cuboid, tried Pound Cake while there and brought home a 30ml. I think you'll like it! :giggle:

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
@Whiskey
I'm not the only one who hauls beer home like that. The only ones who give weird looks are the soccer mom types in the mini vans. But there also the first people who don't see me o n the bike anyways so fuck em

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Whiskey
I'm not the only one who hauls beer home like that. The only ones who give weird looks are the soccer mom types in the mini vans. But there also the first people who don't see me o n the bike anyways so fuck em
I bought a vw hood. Turned it upside down and dragged it 5 miles with 21 cases of beer. :)

Sent from my LGMS345 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors