Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi again Jimi:)
Time to sign off, Have a good night everyone:wave:
tumblr_o2nzeowQR61qinh1vo1_500_zpstp1tapch.jpg

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Finally eating. Made chili cheese fries to go with the chicken. Its epic. Not bad for being drunk the whole time i was makining it!

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I need to get a 3\4 or a half shell helmet. To damn hot for a full face

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No catching up tonight lol. Finally made it through this week. Looks like the kids coming home Thursday. Oh well, it was nice while the peace lasted. Hopefully now I can get the yard and housework all done tomorrow and then have the rest of the weekend and holiday to myself ! Lawn is really high thanks to all the rain ! Have a good night everyone and a good weekend to everyone going away that might not check in !

kimber

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hi all, I had s question and thought I could get a straight answer from you all. I need to fly out to see my friend whonisnt doing well, can I take my ecig on the plane? I have ones with just internal batteries, looked on line but the info was old..

Vape on
Hey bori... I just flew to Vegas and back. I carried three mods with no batteries in them, 5 batteries in cases, 6 full tanks and my charger and the rest of my juice went in the checked luggage. I used to fly with my twists all the time. Get a small makeup bag to put your stuff in. Take tanks off and put them in a small baggie. I use a big purse thing as a carry on and they've never given me any trouble. A couple make up bags will work just fine.

Internet has been off all day

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just wanted to say that I fucking love you all!

I might have had a really good time with my buddy's tonight. I deserve a break from the normal!lol
Goodnight everyone

sent from a dumb operated smartphone

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Taking my kitty to the vet today,, she cries constantly. I mean CONSTANTLY! Wakes us up 6 or 7 times a night. Idk if she's in pain or just anxiety. She's 14 and her kidneys are bad, have been for a long time. Lost her sister a few months ago so maybe she's just lonely... I'm sure this isn't going to be cheap. And me with no job at the moment.
Aw Kimber, I hate to hear it. My kitty is really going through a terrible time, too. It hurts so bad, and I feel for you. I'll keep you guys in my prayers.

kimber

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Aw Kimber, I hate to hear it. My kitty is really going through a terrible time, too. It hurts so bad, and I feel for you. I'll keep you guys in my prayers.
Huck... I hope your kitty is ok. My Neller has some anxiety going on, there are a few cats hanging around our deck and they try to fight with her through the door. I also think she has some arthritis and she hurts. Vet checked her out and found nothing wrong but we're giving her gabapentin now to try and control some of the arthritis pain. It'll take a couple weeks before we know if it's going to work. I won't let her hang out if she's in a lot of pain. She's 14, getting up there. And she'll be the last,, I can't stand the good byes. I truly hope your baby will be ok.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hugs and snuggles to all the ailing kitties, and their mamas!!!

And SirVt... great share! That really is epic, and it's ABOUT DAMN TIME! the media got on this story, on the RIGHT side! they need to be showing how the FDA is acting like a bunch of damn fascists!

Andria

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Huck... I hope your kitty is ok. My Neller has some anxiety going on, there are a few cats hanging around our deck and they try to fight with her through the door. I also think she has some arthritis and she hurts. Vet checked her out and found nothing wrong but we're giving her gabapentin now to try and control some of the arthritis pain. It'll take a couple weeks before we know if it's going to work. I won't let her hang out if she's in a lot of pain. She's 14, getting up there. And she'll be the last,, I can't stand the good byes. I truly hope your baby will be ok.
I understand, honey. I wish her the best, and you, too. I can't stand it, either. They're not just cats, that's 14 whole years of life. It's breaking my heart.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
No catching up tonight lol. Finally made it through this week. Looks like the kids coming home Thursday. Oh well, it was nice while the peace lasted. Hopefully now I can get the yard and housework all done tomorrow and then have the rest of the weekend and holiday to myself ! Lawn is really high thanks to all the rain ! Have a good night everyone and a good weekend to everyone going away that might not check in !
Good night Breasy my friend see you tomorrow buddy

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi sweetie. I'm ok, kitty really is not. I'll be in touch with his vet on Tuesday instead of the following Monday. Not a good feeling.
I am glad you are o.k. but sad that kitty is doing porely (((HUGS FOR YOU AND KITTY))) I am praying for him. They become so much of your life, I wish there was something I could do to make him well again it saddens my heart that I can't.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Wound up atnieghbors enjoyin firw and beer. Decent day. Decenr night. Im9 headin to bed becuase i drank a lil ro pic much. Only a 1 beer left oout of a fresh 30 pa k anx i mosrly drankit meself. so i gone.

On thatbombshell, goodmight

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors