Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaveCanem

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Doing good, it was a good soaking rain too, got out of having to water everything!!! LOL
How's your evening going?
Quiet night here. It was spa day so critters got baths, nail trims, ears cleaned, anal glands expressed (yeah, yuck, lol), hair cuts as needed, etc. Mama needs a drink now, LOL!! Do you have fun plans for the holiday weekend?

CaveCanem

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yes I am, stretched out and vaping, my dogs are outside chasing something, having fun, I just hope it's not another skunk. I don't think I can handle that again! :D
I hope your evening is a good one.
Sounds like me, lounging, vapin' and sipping a gin and squirt! If you ever need a recipe for a great skunk deodorizer, let me know, got one that's always worked for me. Do you have big plans for the holiday weekend?

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sounds like me, lounging, vapin' and sipping a gin and squirt! If you ever need a recipe for a great skunk deodorizer, let me know, got one that's always worked for me. Do you have big plans for the holiday weekend?
Watch my tomatoes grow, steaks on the grill, and more fishing, I have friends coming over Saturday for the day, that's it, always like a holiday at my place! :D

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Does anyone have the link to the videos of the guy from Vapers.TV getting arrested on stream? I know someone posted them here, but I cannot find them. PM them to me if you can, or point me in the right direction. My friends at my vape store wanted to see the videos. Thanks!

And yes, I tried YouTube already..lol

CaveCanem

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
@CaveCanem , I do, it's been a long road, now we are just taking our time doing things, last October moving in was crazy!!!
Well it's beautiful, the house, the property, all of it. I've been in this house about 18 years now, and I'm still not done doing all of the things I want to, LOL! I'm glad you got through the move and you're able to enjoy your new home.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Have a good night Kev, I'm out too, Good night everyone:)
tumblr_o3kbwyRUSp1tzr1oqo1_400_zpsx8v60h39.gif

CaveCanem

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hi folks. Crazy weather here today.

@kimber keeping my fingers crossed for you. @pete67 good to see you here, so I hope you're feeling better.

Had a long, rough night. Kitty is still really struggling, so I'm trying really hard to hang tough and listen to the doc on this one, but I hate hate hate seeing my lil buddy this way. Send kitty love for me please. He's a mess, I'm a mess, I'm freakin' stressed out everywhere these days, lol.

Thanks guys.
AWW, Huck, I'm sorry to hear this. It's soo hard when our "kids" are sick. You follow them around, sit and watch them, fret and worry, I know. Some medical issues are SLOW to resolve, require more patience than you have, and drive you crazy in the process! It's so hard, and it SO sucks, and I'm sorry you both are going through this. I look for your posts about Bosco daily, and I'm sending prayers and healing vibes to BOTH of you Huck. :hug:

CaveCanem

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Much better. Thank you for asking. Was back to work on Tuesday. Everybody was happy to have me back. I think they were going nuts without me cracking a whip to drive them LOL

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.
I'm glad you feel better! I bet they were glad to have you back, lol! They need you there to get things done! Don't work too hard though....don't want a relapse.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi folks. Crazy weather here today.

@kimber keeping my fingers crossed for you. @pete67 good to see you here, so I hope you're feeling better.

Had a long, rough night. Kitty is still really struggling, so I'm trying really hard to hang tough and listen to the doc on this one, but I hate hate hate seeing my lil buddy this way. Send kitty love for me please. He's a mess, I'm a mess, I'm freakin' stressed out everywhere these days, lol.

Thanks guys.
HiYa Huck my dear friend Big (((HUGS))) for kitty I hope he gets better soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors