Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hottvapz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So, after having the new RX200S for a night, I can say I like it better than the RX200. It is different, marginally, but the huge screen is awesome. It also ramps up faster than the RX200, based on a side by side comparison we did at the shop last night. The battery cover is the same but they changed the depth of the grooves you use to pull the cover off. They are shallower, making it a little more difficult to remove the cover. I know some will say. "It's the same mod, you're stupid." But, since it is my money and my mod obsession, I can only say, "thanks for your input!"
I wasn't going to Say it this time. I swear... lol

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning, Corner Folks. Not been on much. Enjoying summer time!! Hope y'all are doing well and have a great holiday weekend!! :)
Glad you checked in with us, enjoy your weekend too!!!
Hello again folks:)
4_28_zpsjd32zsfy.gif

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Good morning!

297896ed1254e06055d857a28fb13489.jpg

Went to the doc this morning, it's a week old and still swollen! Pretty obvious the ligaments and tendons are torn but there's one in there he's especially concerned about so have to see the orthopedic guy this afternoon. Please don't let him tell me I need surgery and will be out 6 weeks . I have no job right now since I haven't started the new one yet. This could be bad. Very very bad. Good thing I have a stockpile of vape stuff since my vape budget will be a big fat ZERO!

How are y'all doin this morning? Well and happy I hope

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ouch!! Sure hope your doctor visit is a good one. We will send you big ((((((HUGS)))))) for a speedy recovery.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning!

297896ed1254e06055d857a28fb13489.jpg

Went to the doc this morning, it's a week old and still swollen! Pretty obvious the ligaments and tendons are torn but there's one in there he's especially concerned about so have to see the orthopedic guy this afternoon. Please don't let him tell me I need surgery and will be out 6 weeks . I have no job right now since I haven't started the new one yet. This could be bad. Very very bad. Good thing I have a stockpile of vape stuff since my vape budget will be a big fat ZERO!

How are y'all doin this morning? Well and happy I hope

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ohhh no:(, I hope the best for you Kimber:hug:

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hi folks. Crazy weather here today.

@kimber keeping my fingers crossed for you. @pete67 good to see you here, so I hope you're feeling better.

Had a long, rough night. Kitty is still really struggling, so I'm trying really hard to hang tough and listen to the doc on this one, but I hate hate hate seeing my lil buddy this way. Send kitty love for me please. He's a mess, I'm a mess, I'm freakin' stressed out everywhere these days, lol.

Thanks guys.

Hottvapz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

@kimber keeping my fingers crossed for you. @pete67 good to see you here, so I hope you're feeling better.

Had a long, rough night. Kitty is still really struggling, so I'm trying really hard to hang tough and listen to the doc on this one, but I hate hate hate seeing my lil buddy this way. Send kitty love for me please. He's a mess, I'm a mess, I'm freakin' stressed out everywhere these days, lol.

Thanks guys.
(((((Hugs))))) Kitty

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Thanks guys.
Doing better if I listen to the doc. We are sending ((((((HUGS)))))) and prayers for kitty:hug::blowkiss::inlove:<3

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Doing better after taking 5 breathing treatments. I made a mistake and went outside and watered the garden and a few other things. The doctor told me to stay inside when there is a code orange but I didn't listen. I don't like being inside at all.
It's been this way here all week, too. You take care of yourself Pete. We don't mind making coffee, but we'd rather have yours, ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors