Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaveCanem

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I'll also vouch for them. My wife and I use them as our out and about rigs. Wife uses the same tank as Whiskey, the GS w/1.5 ohm coil, and I use a Sikary Dicey Saint tank w/1.0 coil, which holds 1 more ml but same size.
Thanks Rat! All of the reviews have been great, but don't know anybody IRL that has one. Sounds like you both vape like me as far as ohms, so this should work well for me! I'm using the Beyond Vape Silo on all of my mods and other than being freakishly tall, I think it will work fine on the Pico? You know, I wish I'd gotten a bunch of the GS tanks, but have 4 of the Silo and a shoebox full of coils for them, so couldn't justify the purchase. Glad that you both love the Pico, too!

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks Rat! All of the reviews have been great, but don't know anybody IRL that has one. Sounds like you both vape like me as far as ohms, so this should work well for me! I'm using the Beyond Vape Silo on all of my mods and other than being freakishly tall, I think it will work fine on the Pico? You know, I wish I'd gotten a bunch of the GS tanks, but have 4 of the Silo and a shoebox full of coils for them, so couldn't justify the purchase. Glad that you both love the Pico, too!
It took us 4 years to vape through 100 1.8 ohm punched carto's in tanks, so we're used to vaping a certain way.:cool:Plus going lower just sucks the juice away so quick.:eek:

CaveCanem

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
HiYa CaveCanem my dear friend, thank you,, how are you doing today?
Great Jimi! Weather here is gorgeous...sunny and warm! They were predicting bad storms but per usual, got it wrong, which is just fine with me, lol. Did some "gardening" today, pulling out any green thing in the garden that looked suspect and un-flower-like. It was therapeutic! I'm so glad to hear you've been feeling good Jimi, I really am :inlove:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Great Jimi! Weather here is gorgeous...sunny and warm! They were predicting bad storms but per usual, got it wrong, which is just fine with me, lol. Did some "gardening" today, pulling out any green thing in the garden that looked suspect and un-flower-like. It was therapeutic! I'm so glad to hear you've been feeling good Jimi, I really am :inlove:
Sounds like us, they have been saying rain all week and last week and not a drop

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It's soooo good to see you posting more often you have so many sweet things you say. It is good for the soul to get out and work in the garden and it gets your mind off life's problems. I wish it would rain here my garden needs it so badly and hand watering just isn't the same.

CaveCanem

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
It took us 4 years to vape through 100 1.8 ohm punched carto's in tanks, so we're used to vaping a certain way.:cool:Plus going lower just sucks the juice away so quick.:eek:
I'm the same Rat! I don't see the point of changing something that I enjoy and I'm comfortable with, plus I'm old and don't like change, lol. I get flak from the vapers that I know because I don't vape low ohm, but I just don't enjoy it, plus I can't afford to go through more juice than I already do, and low ohms DOES suck the juice!

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Take care, gonna have a porch sit tonight
Have a good night!!!
tumblr_o4tge8NBBL1qjl5uro1_500_zpsvwsbts9p.jpg

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm the same Rat! I don't see the point of changing something that I enjoy and I'm comfortable with, plus I'm old and don't like change, lol. I get flak from the vapers that I know because I don't vape low ohm, but I just don't enjoy it, plus I can't afford to go through more juice than I already do, and low ohms DOES suck the juice!
I think other vapers should respect that you do vape and not smoke, I could never figure that out about some that don't, to each their own. Do you DIY juice?

CaveCanem

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
It's soooo good to see you posting more often you have so many sweet things you say. It is good for the soul to get out and work in the garden and it gets your mind off life's problems. I wish it would rain here my garden needs it so badly and hand watering just isn't the same.
Aww, thank you Jimi. You are absolutely right about working in the garden, and I'm actually starting to enjoy it! We had a long stretch of rain here and they predict rain until next Thursday, but we'll see. I hope you get some nice, steady rain soon for your garden Jimi, hand watering is truly a pain! I'm planning on getting some DIY supplies for juice making and may be picking your brain soon for some help, if that's okay?

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Aww, thank you Jimi. You are absolutely right about working in the garden, and I'm actually starting to enjoy it! We had a long stretch of rain here and they predict rain until next Thursday, but we'll see. I hope you get some nice, steady rain soon for your garden Jimi, hand watering is truly a pain! I'm planning on getting some DIY supplies for juice making and may be picking your brain soon for some help, if that's okay?
I would be glad to help you I think with the new reg.'s everyone should, I've been doing it for 3 yrs. and saved an endless amount of money and it's so easy to do.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm getting better, slowly. Thanks for asking. How are you this evening, my friend?
I am so glad to hear that, there is so much going around this year, I am hanging right on to that good streak again buddy. Hows Brenda doing every time I get a bug like that I end up giving it to Jean, my wife.

CaveCanem

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I think other vapers should respect that you do vape and not smoke, I could never figure that out about some that don't, to each their own. Do you DIY juice?
I started to get defensive when they would comment, but then realized that they love the way they vape and want me to experience what they do, it's coming from a good place. Once I tell them (a couple of times) that I tried it their way and like my way better, they stop, lol. I don't make my own juice YET, but plan on starting soon!

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Do you make your own juice Rat, if not it might be something to really consider with the oncoming reg.'s
Currently, no. I tried 5 years ago, but flavor supplies and recipes weren't no where's near what they are now. I kept all my glass measuring DIY kit from then though, and now have a $200 box worth of pg/vg/nic and flavors sitting here to give it a go again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors