Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm doin ok Pete, thanks for asking. Pretty sore today and some shooting pains so I'm trying to use the crutches as much as possible.

Whiskey, I hope you didn't hurt your back moving all those rocks! What an awful job!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
HiYa Kimber my friend I am so glad to hear that nothing is broke!! Torn ligaments ARE very painful and the crutches sure don't make it any easier either. (((HUGS))) I hope it heals quickly and am so glad your new boss is so understanding and nice, please take good care of it.

kimber

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
HiYa Kimber my friend I am so glad to hear that nothing is broke!! Torn ligaments ARE very painful and the crutches sure don't make it any easier either. (((HUGS))) I hope it heals quickly and am so glad your new boss is so understanding and nice, please take good care of it.
Thanks Jimi
Did I mention I'm bored out of my friggin skull???
I seriously HATE having to ask hubby to do everything. SO against my grain. He's been very good about taking care of me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
hahahaaaaaaaahahahaaa

tumblr_o75qj6hUwM1uf9nk4o1_400_zps6j6pr3hd.gif

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Went to Kroger today to do some grocery shopping. My sister gave me a coupon for "Smart Dogs" they're kind of a "Not-Dog" for vegetarians. I bought a pack and some sauerkraut. I grilled it up in my panini press and put it on a wrap with sauerkraut and some sharp cheddar, put it back in the press and OMFG!!

Such awesome, much perfect!!

I love these things!!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Went to Kroger today to do some grocery shopping. My sister gave me a coupon for "Smart Dogs" they're kind of a "Not-Dog" for vegetarians. I bought a pack and some sauerkraut. I grilled it up in my panini press and put it on a wrap with sauerkraut and some sharp cheddar, put it back in the press and OMFG!!

Such awesome, much perfect!!

I love these things!!
Hi Spygoat my friend never heard of those, Ive got a Kroger here I'll have to check them out buddy.

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My ideal goal is 80% VG. I am playing with numbers but I might have to go higher on PG. keeps coming out a negative number lol. I cannot go any higher than 30% PG. I am very sensitive to it. I only ordered a handful of true single flavors. Most of what I ordered were things like gummy worms flavor, sweet tarts, taste the rainbow, etc. it should be here by end of week so I am sure I will be blowing the forum up with questions lol
I get so excited when I hear someone say they are starting diy. I have only been doing it a couple months and am already hooked. I love mixing, it's so much fun for me. There it's no better feeling than the first time you create a successful mix. I thought my first one tasted amazing and was so proud of myself. Welcome to diy hon.

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Good morning Mark
#TeamJimi #TeamScott #TeamJo
Good afternoon Pete. Hope you're doing well today.

Good morning all! Placed my first order for DIY juice...excited to finally make my own. Think I ordered too much lolol. Excitement got the best of me!
Congrats, Skully! BTW, you'll soon find that there's never too much when it comes to DIY stuff. You'll always be one flavor short for something you want to make, it's the DIY'ers curse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors