Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You went to school, work, study, work & sleep, in one day? Most of my life. :shades: I only want to know what I want to know. Library of Congress has about all the rest. You share your lives, can't get that out of most books. FDA is wrong. I will raise as much Hell as I can. That's all I can give. :shades:

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
[QUOTE="Saddletramp1200, post: 1165684, member: 2731 You share your lives, can't get that out of most books. FDA is wrong. I will raise as much Hell as I can. That's all I can give. :shades:[/QUOTE]

Damn straight!

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
[QUOTE="Saddletramp1200, post: 1165684, member: 2731 You share your lives, can't get that out of most books. FDA is wrong. I will raise as much Hell as I can. That's all I can give. :shades:

Damn straight!

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.[/QUOte
Anger solves nothing, Education provides answers, that keep us from being extinct. Are we reverting back to extended family. A being that relies on data, rather than human instinct? Makes Me Wonder! Jimmy Page. !

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We have found some data contains carbon. We really don't know what happens, but we think electricity was a factor in it. We do know if a unit becomes out of service it will deteriorate to simple elements. We have no way to re construct these at this time. I'm that Scary. Why I'm Here. :cool:

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Good morning everyone.
face10_zpsjxzlrjj5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors